Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Loss of precision with higher sens?

On 11/26/2018 at 8:21 AM, MuntyYy said:

That's false. Sensitivity is unchanged, only the pixels "stretch" since the FOV remains the same. It "feels" faster cuz it makes everything look wider.

But you are saying the FOV is "still" 90 when playing 4:3 streched? My original point were that his (90 FOV streched to 16:9 monitor) sens is relativly faster than mine (106 FOV native 16:9)
The topic starter asked if you lose precision with higher sens, so I took Hiko as an example since he have higher "relative sensitivity than I do with 1.2 ingame and 1600 dpi. With his settings his sens moves faster on the X axis than it does with my settings even though the cm/360 is lower. 
If you use a 10x scope with same cm/360 as I have hipfire, you can't say the sens is same just because the cm/360 is same, it would "feel" faster because it's zoomed in right?

Edited by ajaxxo
1 hour ago, ajaxxo said:

But you are saying the FOV is "still" 90 when playing 4:3 streched?

I was comparing black bars to stretched, I wasn't talking about cm/ 360. 
The sensitivity doesn't change and it won't change unless you modify your yaw/ pitch values. It appears to be faster due to the stretch in pixels.
If you could draw a circle on a 16:9 res, the same motion would make it look oval on 4:3, does your sensitivity change ? no;. If you want to convert from 16:9 to 4:3 use 0% mm that way it will feel right.

1 hour ago, ajaxxo said:

My original point were that his (90 FOV streched to 16:9 monitor) sens is relativly faster than mine (106 FOV native 16:9)

If he plays 4:3 his FOV would be 73.7398. stretch that on a 16:9 monitor.. its still 73.7398.

Yeah, thats what I were writing to begin with. I called it "control display" maybe not the right word but I think we both agree on the same thing. I'm very good at expressing myself in english.
The feel / relative sensitivity whatever you want to call it is higher for his settings than mine, it's all I said but you said it didn't make a difference playing streched.

depends a lot progamer also play BF series or quake on a low sensitivity, there (70cm 360°).  U right about cs, its much more preaim than other.

Example Wltrs  90cm for 360° in a very fast game. At the end u have to decide what fits u.  I personally think u have to select in every game a different sensitivity because the games are very different, in some games u can move faster in some slower etc etc....

and yea on the other hand there also high sens pros they can aim like gods, dont refer here to cs because as already said its more preaim.

But maybe also take in mind a extrem high sens or low sens will hurt ur hands!

Edited by Quackerjack
3 hours ago, Drimzi said:

High sensitivity players will also want the angle increment to be as low as possible, by reducing the game sensitivity and increasing the mouse sensitivity. Otherwise they will lose precision

Could you please elaborate on this :) ? What's the "maximum" dpi you will go by ? 

1 hour ago, MuntyYy said:

Could you please elaborate on this :) ? What's the "maximum" dpi you will go by ? 

It all depends on the sensor of your mouse. For those with a 3366 or a Hero, it doesn't matter what cpi you play at, but generally for most mice I wouldn't go past 1600 cpi since that's the threshold that most sensors start interpolating counts.

• 2 weeks later...

High Sens player here.  The main difference between high sens and low sens aiming are body mechanics.  There are many Low Sens aimers that don't believe in high sens accuracy due them not taking into account the physical aspect of aiming and how it changes when going from Low to High.  At lower sens, the two articulation points are the arm for big movements and wrist for small adjustments.   Whereas with high sens, its big movements with wrist and fine tuning with fingertips.   

You'll notice that many lower sens players don't use their finger tips because, as it is apparent, there is not a whole lot of need for it.  So when trying to adjust to High Sens and failing to adjust to using fingertips and/or changing their grip to allow for fingertip movement will not yield the best accuracy results.  This is why I believe Low-Sens-Only players don't believe in High Sens.

Edited by Zwei
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 8:50 AM, ajaxxo said:

First of all, why don't you just try and play with it and find out yourself?

I have over 3000 hours of cs go alone, I have played with everything (and I mean over 100 of hours with different senses) with 60cm / 360 - 40cm / 360 and I'm now playing with 21cm / 360 just because I play a lot more different games than just cs go so I feel like having a higher sens helps me out like in pubg, battlefield v and so on. 

I can still play cs go fine with 1.2 ingame sens and 1600 dpi, I actually don't feel I aim worse and I did with 1.6 ingame sens and 400 dpi (which is what I used for 1000 of hours). I'll probably trigger a lot of people saying this, but CS GO players have such a "fake" aim, the maps are too linearly and easy to learn so you can get away with low sensitivity by simply preaim spots and you hardly ever need to aim in the y-axis (you usually always have the crosshair on head height). Do this on other games like quake, pubg, battlefield or other games and I would suck so much with a slow sens like that. 

I can easily turn 180 deg instant with a  slow sens, but I would need to "reset" my mouse a lot more when doing so, I aim best when my mouse is at a certan position on the mousepad, higher sens allows me to keep the mouse at that position of the mouse pad more basically. 

Sir, so do u changed ur aiming style after u switch to high sen? like from arm aiming to wrist aiming? or arm aiming all the way

18 minutes ago, ajaxxo said:

Why? I never had any problems with my wrist but I'm not a doctor either

Well, I mean doing any motion over and over is likely going to cause some wear. It's just that in this case the wrist is more fragile/delicate with the carpal tunnel and all that, compared to the elbow and shoulder joint anyway.

But honestly, as long as you don't feel any pain/strain on your wrist you probably don't have to worry too much though. Personally I know I can't really use wrist aim because my wrist gets quite sore/tired if I play for an extended time whereas with mainly arm aiming I haven't really ever had a problem.

7 hours ago, iBerggman said:

Well, I mean doing any motion over and over is likely going to cause some wear. It's just that in this case the wrist is more fragile/delicate with the carpal tunnel and all that, compared to the elbow and shoulder joint anyway.

But honestly, as long as you don't feel any pain/strain on your wrist you probably don't have to worry too much though. Personally I know I can't really use wrist aim because my wrist gets quite sore/tired if I play for an extended time whereas with mainly arm aiming I haven't really ever had a problem.

if u are over 25cm for 360 ° turn u shouldnt have any problems with ur wrist. Maybe ur chair/table is to low ur to high or ur mouse is not right for u.