Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

CSGO Best Conversion to ADS/Scope?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Skidushe said:

Do you use 0% monitor matching, or the default CS:GO zoom sens?

I.e. zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1 or 0.82...

So i've been using 3.1 Hipfire from CSGO to convert to ADS/Scope. Have not used the zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1 to convert to ADS/Scope. But if it's any help, I use 1

Edited by TheViper
15 hours ago, TheViper said:

So i've been using 3.1 Hipfire from CSGO to convert to ADS/Scope. Have not used the zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1 to convert to ADS/Scope. But if it's any help, I use 1

1 is 75% monitor matching so if you want the scopes in other games to feel like the awp etc.. in other games, in the top boxes you should put 75% horizontal monitor distance matching if you play on 16:9 and convert from csgo hipfire to other games

8 hours ago, Skidushe said:

1 is 75% monitor matching so if you want the scopes in other games to feel like the awp etc.. in other games, in the top boxes you should put 75% horizontal monitor distance matching if you play on 16:9 and convert from csgo hipfire to other games

I probably should've mentioned, but on CSGO I play 1024x768 at 4:3 Res. So what new numbers should I try 

19 hours ago, TheViper said:

I probably should've mentioned, but on CSGO I play 1024x768 at 4:3 Res. So what new numbers should I try 

In the input game I'd recommend putting 1920*1080 and 75% still as it clamps FOV at 4:3 regardless and makes sure nothing gets messed up going over to other games