Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

switching from csgo to rainbow six siege

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem, i got two different XFactorAiming values between "all w/ ADS" and "Iron sight / Red Dot / Holo" options, shouldnt they be the same?

Also the XFactorAiming value is calculated for 1:1 hipfire/ADS ratio?

• Wizard
4 hours ago, Beto said:

I have the same problem, i got two different XFactorAiming values between "all w/ ADS" and "Iron sight / Red Dot / Holo" options, shouldnt they be the same?

Also the XFactorAiming value is calculated for 1:1 hipfire/ADS ratio?

They are the same if you use the same values. When the "All w/ ADS" more values are automatically calculated, if you use the same values with "Iron sight" the end result is the same.

The reason why there is a separate option for ACOG is that it scales completely differently to ADS, so you need to chose your favorite.

7 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

They are the same if you use the same values. When the "All w/ ADS" more values are automatically calculated, if you use the same values with "Iron sight" the end result is the same.

The reason why there is a separate option for ACOG is that it scales completely differently to ADS, so you need to chose your favorite.

Oh, ok but have another 3 questions:   

1. I read somewhere that 83 ADS is 1:1 ratio between hipfire and ADS, should i use it or it's already calculated as 1:1 if i use other values for the                 Sensitivity 2?

2. If im playing at 16:9 but i use 90 FOV on R6S should i type it on the FOV text box or i need to change the FOV Type to Hdeg Res / 16:9 or do i keep         it as default in the calculator?

3. I have some discrepancy, any way to reduce it to 0? 

sens.jpg

Edited by Beto
  • Wizard
7 minutes ago, Beto said:

Oh, ok but have another 3 questions:   

1. I read somewhere that 83 ADS is 1:1 ratio between hipfire and ADS, should i use it or it's already calculated as 1:1 if i use other values for the Sensitivity 2?

2. If im playing at 16:9 but i use 90 FOV on R6S should i type it on the FOV text box or i need to change the FOV Type to Hdeg Res / 16:9 or do i keep it as default in the calculator?

3. I have some discrepancy, any way to reduce it to 0? 

1. With 83 you have the same 360 distance for ADS. But the FOV is different so this is in most cases not desirable. You are better off using a match based on what you can see, like MDH, MDV or viewspeed.

2. You can do like you have done, but remember that 90 in CSGO and 90 in R6 are completely different (see actual FOV).

3. The discrepancy is so small it's negligible, and there's usually nothing you can do about it. It's there to show you what differences you might experience in the sensitivity due to limitations of the game.

23 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

1. With 83 you have the same 360 distance for ADS. But the FOV is different so this is in most cases not desirable. You are better off using a match based on what you can see, like MDH, MDV or viewspeed.

2. You can do like you have done, but remember that 90 in CSGO and 90 in R6 are completely different (see actual FOV).

3. The discrepancy is so small it's negligible, and there's usually nothing you can do about it. It's there to show you what differences you might experience in the sensitivity due to limitations of the game.

1. Are MDH, MDV and viewspeed available on the calculator? If so how do i enable them?

2. There are any value of FOV on R6S equal to CS? Which one should i use on the calc for less discrepancy between those two games?

Thanks.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Beto said:

1. Are MDH, MDV and viewspeed available on the calculator? If so how do i enable them?

2. There are any value of FOV on R6S equal to CS? Which one should i use on the calc for less discrepancy between those two games?

Thanks.

1. Yes, these are the conversion options under Conversion Setup.

2. DefaultFOV=73.74 in R6 will set the FOV to exactly the same as CSGO.

-------

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

1. Yes, these are the conversion options under Conversion Setup.

2. DefaultFOV=73.74 in R6 will set the FOV to exactly the same as CSGO.

Alright, have a few last questions for now:

1. Is MDV / MDH at 0% the best conversion?

2. If i use MDV conversion the value of 83 on ADS for 1:1 hipfire:ADS sensitivity shouldnt matter?  

3. Should i use the sensitivity that appears with the "In-game Location option" on the "Config File Location option" for less discrepancy?

4. The FOV of the image is correct if im using 90 in-game right?

Thanks!

sens1.jpg