Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Apex Legends

• Wizard
Just now, Paintballer said:

Quick question. I have a 16:10 1440 monitor and I have the apex FOV at standard. What is R6 FOV calc based on? And what value would match Apex base value on my monitor.

FOV calculations are based on the resolution you enter. Your desktop resolution is auto-detected and used as placeholder values you can change.

You will see the "Actual VFOV" in the output for Apex, this is the value you should use in R6 to get the same FOV.

Also what's the deal with the 4 sensitivities in R6 the two base values of 50 then the actual multipliers which the calc spits out.

Just realised this is a bit off topic for apex chat. Apologies.

Ok got you. Silly question but is it always best to match FOVs across games before getting the sens matched?

I am thinking if I change the FOV now for R6 to match Apex., It's going to throw my sensitivity off?

Edited by Paintballer
  • Wizard
4 minutes ago, Paintballer said:

Also what's the deal with the 4 sensitivities in R6 the two base values of 50 then the actual multipliers which the calc spits out.

Just realised this is a bit off topic for apex chat. Apologies.

All the values are needed to calculate the sensitivity. You can perfectly well use the default values of 50, but it's important to enter whatever values you use the config file.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Althir81 said:

Hey,

is there a way to the same mousefeeling for different fov?! like 110 in apex to max 103 Overwatch. The same 360 distance is the same, but it feels different because the fov.

regards

0%monitor distance is pretty much what you are looking for it is the same 360 if the fov is the same but scales when the fov changes faster with bigger fov slower with tighter fov

(mind overwatch is a bad game because its inputs are limited to 2 digits and it has crazy delay/feels like vsync without vsync)

Edited by fortunate reee

Apex --> Siege

I did the conversion of apex to siege  but the fov on r6 feels really really wrong in game, it creates a not good feeling fish eye affect at 90  and the fov slider stops at 90. The default fov for r6 is 60.

I am just trying to get the same level of sensitivity across games while using a comfortable fov for r6 to where I wont notice it discrepancies when I use my aim trainers  (Aimlab) (aimhero)(Kovaaks)

image.png.45ee4046a95693595cbd37c14522a929.png

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Can anyone else confirm this? Get a scope and try setting the scope sensitivity to an extreme like 0.2 or 10 and see if it's affected.

I tried the kraber and the sensitivity didn't work. 

Also on a slightly unrelated note, isn't the r301 iron sights between 1-2x? Is that just going to be unbalanced?

13 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The new settings doesn't work yet! At least not when I try in training mode. It's still only the 1x Scope / Iron Sight setting that affects the scopes, and it seems to scale differently than before. I assume this is just bugged at the moment...

I tried it in game and it worked, atleast for the 2x scope (set it to 7.0) to be sure.

Edited by aksu
  • Wizard

Since the old settings are broken anyway, I've updated the calculator to what it most likely should be with scope settings based on how the sensitivity works.

But do note that this isn't properly tested yet. It might be that only 1x affect some/all scopes, but any feedback is appreciated!