Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Apex Legends

11 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

MDV 0% most likely, only tested ADS so far though.

Hey @DPI Wizardhow do ADS scopes from 1-8x scale? I'm asking because I'm only used to Battlefield V USA scaling (1.777 coefficient because 21:9), and I'm spot on with any scope in Battlefield.

Scopes here feel weird. Up to what zoom can I use to stay true to Battlefield sens? (I'm using the same sens ingame as in Battlefield as per your calculator)

• Wizard
Just now, Carlos Resurreccion said:

Hey @DPI Wizardhow do ADS scopes from 1-8x scale? I'm asking because I'm only used to Battlefield V USA scaling (1.777 coefficient because 21:9), and I'm spot on with any scope in Battlefield.

Scopes here feel weird. Up to what zoom can I use to stay true to Battlefield sens? (I'm using the same sens ingame as in Battlefield as per your calculator)

Working on this right now, will update when done!

@DPI Wizardrestarting the game changes the sliders back to 1 decimal place, but in the config it still shows 2 decimal places, so it might actually support 6 decimal places through the config like tf2.

also there is a profile.cfg with cl_fovScale.

i'm wondering how accurate the fov slider is because 90 / 70 = 1.2857 but in the conifg it says cl_fovScale "1.28679"

Edited by stereo3D
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, stereo3D said:

@DPI Wizardrestarting the game changes the sliders back to 1 decimal place, but in the config it still shows 2 decimal places, so it might actually support 6 decimal places through the config like tf2.

Config file is added, which supports at least 6 decimals.

Also updated with holo, 6x and 10x.

2 hours ago, stereo3D said:

also there is a profile.cfg with cl_fovScale.

i'm wondering how accurate the fov slider is because 90 / 70 = 1.2857 but in the conifg it says cl_fovScale "1.28679"

It is a bit inaccurate, which is why scope calculations will be off by a few counts.