Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Fortnite Stretched Resolution Question

G'day G'day,

So I've recently switched from 1920x1080 (Native) to 1279x1080 stretched resolution on fortnite.

I understand the horizontal field of view is the same, and this is clamped. I'm getting slightly larger vertical field of view.

I also understand cm/360 is the same, and that technically the angle per mouse movement is the same.

The thing is, it FEELS different, and i know that is because there are more pixels moving on the screen when you stretch it. However, wouldn't this FEEL need to be accompanied with some sort of change in sensitivity to make it feel natural and where it was at before? I don't seem to be hitting my flick shots as easily (could this be because of the change in vertical field of view?)

The other question is since the VERTICAL field of view has changed, shouldn't I change my in game y sensitivity to accommodate this? If yes, how do I calculate this increase/decrease?

Any help/discussion is appreciated!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard

Vertical matching is not yet fully supported directly, but you can use the calculator in certain ways to calculate it any way. Some games in the calculator do have, but only as a multiplier where for instance the Y sensitivity is 70% of X.

This feature in the works though.

I'm not quite sure what method would be best for you, but try multiplying your vertical sensitivity by 1.397981 (the difference factor between old and new vertical FOV). This should give you a MDV 100% match.