Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

I will look into iron sight FOV and sensitivity soon, but honestly the regular FOV scaling does not fit any model I know so far. I know I'm able to calculate it with 99.9999% accuracy, but it's not perfect and not 100% correct.

I'm very precise and sensitive about everything, but your hipfire works very fine. Iron signs seems to still perform little strange, but so seems Rainbow Six Siege also. It's not your fault, the games are different (they shouldnt...). But thank you for putting effort in it and trying to do your best.

Was looking at different gun field of views in black ops 3 and it is horrible.

All the scopes have different field of views that means that you will never be able to build muscle memory correctly if you dont stick to 1 scope.

All black ops 3 gun field of views.

Varix 3 low 52

Reflex sight 50

Elo sight 50

Boa 45

Thermal 41

Recon 35

Varix zoomed 30

I play much better in infinite warfare than in black ops 3 because you can change the zoomsensitivity.

32cm for 360 rotation i can play battlefield 1, infinite warfare all without a problem now and have great aim.

But when i make the black ops 3 Zoom sensitivity 32cm it is still way to fast compared to other games so weird.

Dont think that we will ever be able to get calculation that are even close to right because black ops 3 ADS is just horrible with the fov scaling and we are better off just quit trying.

Was looking at different gun field of views in black ops 3 and it is horrible.

All the scopes have different field of views that means that you will never be able to build muscle memory correctly if you dont stick to 1 scope.

All black ops 3 gun field of views.

Varix 3 low 52

Reflex sight 50

Elo sight 50

Boa 45

Thermal 41

Recon 35

Varix zoomed 30

I play much better in infinite warfare than in black ops 3 because you can change the zoomsensitivity.

32cm for 360 rotation i can play battlefield 1, infinite warfare all without a problem now and have great aim.

But when i make the black ops 3 Zoom sensitivity 32cm it is still way to fast compared to other games so weird.

Dont think that we will ever be able to get calculation that are even close to right because black ops 3 ADS is just horrible with the fov scaling and we are better off just quit trying.

You cant change zoom sensitivity in Infinite Warfare? Not that I'm aware???

All the FOV are different but no doubt they are linked with some sort of system.

I'v been playing with 2200dpi @ WPS 3 to simulate 550dpi WPS 6. Obviously now IW has raw input I no longer want the value of 1.36 and require 0.34.

I cannot get the hex value provided for 0.34 or any number similar to work (example fdbbb83e)

EDIT: So after much trial and error...

IMPORTANT:

Set the HEX Value then go try a custom game and it will be perfect, if you re enter the options menu and navigate to the 'look' options often the mouse sensitivity slider will be reset.. if you go back in to the custom game you'll realise your sensitivity has gone back to default!

Some values will stick if you re enter the menu and some will not. So my advice is to set and forget, double check with a manual measurement to see if it looks correct if in doubt. 

PS: keep a saved copy of the settings file so if you re enter the menu options by mistake you can simply paste the correct sens back in.

Edited by DNAMTE

Could it be that the HEX values for the sensitivity could have been moved to a different position/value than before the update. it used to be a 0000d80 -Line 217 - col 6. Normally the horizontal and vertical would be separated by 42 05 but I don't see that in my file anymore. In the screenshot I marked the 42 05 somewhere else But don't if the 3 same values I also marked mean something related to the sensitivity. 

codiw.PNG

Since the update my aim feels off so I was wondering if the above maybe was causing it? 

Could it be that the HEX values for the sensitivity could have been moved to a different position/value than before the update. it used to be a 0000d80 -Line 217 - col 6. Normally the horizontal and vertical would be separated by 42 05 but I don't see that in my file anymore. In the screenshot I marked the 42 05 somewhere else But don't if the 3 same values I also marked mean something related to the sensitivity. 

codiw.PNG

Since the update my aim feels off so I was wondering if the above maybe was causing it? 

The highlighted section on the left, numbers left of number 42 are the values.... The highlighted section on the right, numbers left of 43 are the values. They are always located before 42 and 43. In your case it rolls over two lines and the sens are as follows; b8 d0 b5 3f (its always 4 doubles).

Hope that helps anyone looking for them!

PS: if you look at the column on the far right youll always see <..=..>  the row you require is always under that one (in your case it rolls on to the next line aswell)

Edited by DNAMTE

the right lines for me are 214  and 215. can be different for everyone.

DTEVjw5l.jpg

Look down a couple lines from where your highlighted. see my post above. Same rules apply to all. Edit them there. Not different for everyone, all the same

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Feeling Hipfire is the same for me as before ... ADS is a bit too fast. Hexcode is seemingly the same on "1" (0000803f) in line 217 as usual.

we wait until you're done chef  ;)

OffTopic:

in Advanced Warfare, my sense was 6.4 inches with 1600 dpi, when i do this in COD IW with all calculations include FOV 90/106.26 its to fast... either I am getting old or does it have something to do with the raw input (COD AW also have RAW input).

i'm now on 8.5 inches with 1300 dpi FOV 106.26 (2560x1440), WIN 6/11, ingame 1. Feels good so far.

The horny at * inch * is it needed no further data;) inch is inch math is so easy ;)

Edited by conan1
  • 4 months later...
On 24.01.2017 at 0:48 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Updated now for the in-game calculation. FOV scaling seems like before, but as mentioned earlier the FOV is not very accurate in this game, so expect some small variations.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused with all that...
I using the vewspeed calculation on 90°  and getting the value "Mouse Horizontal Sensitivity 1.60". It's just for hipfire, when ADS the value is too low for me... ingame I'm figured that 1.60 when hipfire is somewhat simmilar to 2.60 when ads... how can I calculate sensetivity value for ADS (I use assault rifles) by using calculator and not by empirical research?

Should I set CoD ADS fov into calculator value instead of 90°? But what value is this? There a lot of contradictory info on that... eather "63.74°", "55" or even "50"... someone saying that instead of "viewspeed" to calculate I need use "monitor distance 0%"

What "FOV scaling is accurate at 51% scaling" is exactly means?

Help, please, this uncertainty is killing me! 

18 hours ago, Drimzi said:

The game only lets you configure hip fire sensitivity, the game will do it's own scaling when the fov changes and this scaling is usually 0% monitor match.

If you want to simulate viewspeed when aiming, you need to do a DPI toggle but this will only be accurate to one FOV.

The FOV when aiming is 50 for AR and 55 for SMG. These are the 4:3 values. The game uses Hor+ FOV scaling so the vertical degrees remain fixed and the horizontal degrees will expand to fill the aspect ratio of your resolution. With 16:9 aspect ratio, this makes 50 FOV expand out to 63.74 and 55 expand out to 69.53.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...