Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

What is the best sens match despite FoV / Stretch res?

So let me start with my settings currently I use 24.7cm (7 OW, 2.1 Apex and 800 DPI) in Overwatch and Apex Legends, these can easily be converted since the FoV doesn't differ that much. 103 FoV overwatch and 90 Apex, so my question is how does one create a somewhat similar sens in Fortnite. From what I know is that resolution affects vertical FoV and stretched messes with how fast the enemies appear and the x sens is faster based on how stretched it is. So what is exactly the best thing to do from this PoV?

I have played stretched before and I really like it, but I like my settings to be somewhat alike in every game for more comfort. Obviously non of this would be a problem if I could just play Fortnite on 90 FoV. I'm wondering if stretched can give me a similar focal length (atleast vertically) so I can use a somewhat similar sens. But I think instead of stretched I would have to adjust the sens to match similar focal vertical focal length with black bars, giving up on screen size.

In my situation would it not just be best to use 0% monitor match and just play stretched as I prefer? 1600x1080 is what I personal like using in Fortnite. But I use Overwatch settings on native, when practicing my aim on Kovaak's.

According to Aimer7 (he is very good aimer and also wrote a Kovaak guide), he says muscle memory doesn't matter as we can very quickly adapt to sens, and conversion is not really neccesary, just going by preference is fine. I however think the conversion can be very useful to create the same sense of aim when switching from game to game.

Also I know it's gonna feel/be different regardless, games will use different camera distances, engines and max - min FoV's, but having it close to eachother is very helpful. Like imagine playing 24.7cm on one game and 50cm on another game, constantly having to re-adjust is not really practical right?

Would love to hear you guys' feedback!

On a side note I have already converted Overwatch / Apex to Fortnite with both 360 distance and 0% monitor match and I'm indecisive which one I like more, but I currently am using 0% monitor match which is about 32cm on Fortnite as opposed to 25cm on OW/Apex.

Edited by Syntensity
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's not clear what I'm asking. Is it possible or even reasonable to calculate sens with monitor distance 0% to a stretched resolution (1600x1080) from a native res?

Like OW 103 (FoV 7 sens, 800 DPI) to Fortnite (90 Fov)

or is this option just meant for when you use it with black bars?