FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Ghost Recon Wildlands

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm it seems I'm going to just have to play on '1' for hipfire sensitivity. My 'Source engine' sensitivity is too low I guess for the game. RIP

EDIT: Looks like anything below '1.97' (SOURCE ENGINE - 1000 DPI) would be considered too low for the game.

I can't lower my DPI anymore unfortunately.

Edited by dennis20014
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately the game doesn't maintain a great ratio when it comes to different scopes, so for example when you use a red dot the viewspeed is the preferred 70-75% value, however sniper scopes and such seems to be too fast. Nothing to really do about it, it's on Ubisoft's end

Personally i feel the aim sens is great when it comes to iron sights and red dots.

Edited by Traxilla
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Traxilla said:

Unfortunately the game doesn't maintain a great ratio when it comes to different scopes, so for example when you use a red dot the viewspeed is the preferred 70-75% value, however sniper scopes and such seems to be too fast. Nothing to really do about it, it's on Ubisoft's end

Personally i feel the aim sens is great when it comes to iron sights and red dots.

The one currently in the calculator is MP5 ADS, I'll add a scope as well, so you can choose which one to match.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It seems the Red Dot Sights in this game aren't all the same zoom (and definitely not like Ironsights). Backreading, I'm assuming you used MP5 with iron sights, so I'm assuming the ADS calculator is only accurate for iron sights? Unless Ghost Recon Wildlands has a Universal Soldier Aiming System like Battlefield...?

What zoom is your ADS Sens for this game configured to? Could you add the different sights? (At least the CompM4 :D since it's my fave). @DPI Wizard

Edited by Carlos Resurreccion
  • 1 month later...
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, stereo3D said:

thanks!

i think the fov type is bugged though because it switches to vdeg.

you measured the sights in first person, not the over the shoulder view, right?

i'd suggest ta31h and tars101. someone above requested the compM4.

It's not a bug, just a workaround for now since the FOV is locked to a specific Vdeg and having it default to multiplier has some undesirable effects.

I'll check out the other scopes :)