Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

low or high sens for fps games?

Both are pretty well, depends on how good you can control it and how comfortable do you feel while aiming. If I have to choose, i would play with 2.5 sens with 800 dpi on Apex because I'm used to it. Fast paced games shouldn't work (in theory) with ultra low sens (450dpi and 2.1). Also, try Shroud's config: 400 dpi with 3 sens. It's a good mix of high and low sensitivity.

Have a nice day!

I've played Apex before, but never Titanfall, so I don't know how the gameplay is affected by the sensitivity. There's a lot of factors on choosing a sensitivity that's right for you. For me, it depends on the game I play. Battle Royale games like Apex, Fortnite, and PUBG, I started out using a high sens, mostly because of how open areas can become in BR's, and if I were to play with a low sens, I could get flanked and not turn around fast enough to try to fight back. I mainly play CS:GO though, and in there, I've played with a low sens for the longest time. It never really affected my aim when it was low, so I tried it out for other games too. It ended up working, but again it's mostly personal preference. I'd say experiment for a bit. Low if you use more arm; high if you don't like swiping too much.

Most accurate?

As low as you can comfortably go.

Best?

Depends entirely upon your own level of motor control, your own experiences, your own play-style and the individual game's meta. Some games it's much better to be able to turn fast 180s constantly at the expense of accuracy, other games accuracy is paramount and enemy positions are much more predictable.

• 2 weeks later...

I would strongly recommend you to use the psa method on a game that requires good tracking such as Overwatch or Quake (Here's a video on how to do it: 

This way you get a good baseline sensitivity that you will track well with, with little to no warmup time which should help in building your best possible muscle memory. Then use 0% monitor distance conversion since mathematically it's the best one to hold up for building fundamental muscle memory. Hope this helps!

On 6/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, YungTrapperZoj said:

I would strongly recommend you to use the psa method on a game that requires good tracking such as Overwatch or Quake (Here's a video on how to do it: 

This way you get a good baseline sensitivity that you will track well with, with little to no warmup time which should help in building your best possible muscle memory. Then use 0% monitor distance conversion since mathematically it's the best one to hold up for building fundamental muscle memory. Hope this helps!

bullshit

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 07:48, YungTrapperZoj said:

How is that bullshit? That's what a lot of overwatch pros and quake pros use. Then with mdmv0% you get low or high sens depending on fov and will match your sensitivity.

It's bs because between 10cm/360 and 86cm/360, literally every possible sensitivity is being used for every aim-based hero in the Overwatch pro scene. The only exception is that there's nobody using slower than 72cm/360 for DPS (the lowest is Birdring (Widow/Tracer/flex) with 71-point-something for a 360.

Also, there's so much misinformation in the video. He says how very low sensitivity is "exhausting", while truth is that it becomes completely effortless after your arm gets trained to it. Having a 50x50cm+ space for mouse movement is a bigger problem.

13 hours ago, Agu said:

It's bs because between 10cm/360 and 86cm/360, literally every possible sensitivity is being used for every aim-based hero in the Overwatch pro scene. The only exception is that there's nobody using slower than 72cm/360 for DPS (the lowest is Birdring (Widow/Tracer/flex) with 71-point-something for a 360.

Also, there's so much misinformation in the video. He says how very low sensitivity is "exhausting", while truth is that it becomes completely effortless after your arm gets trained to it. Having a 50x50cm+ space for mouse movement is a bigger problem.

That's why you use the PSA method for overwatch since it's likely going to be a medium sens or at least one tailored to your hand eye coordination without even warming up, then by using MDMV0% (or i like to use the drimzi method now since it's much more accurate and feels better to me) you will build the best possible aim with the perceived sensitivity. "He says how very low sensitivity is "exhausting", while the truth is that it becomes completely effortless after your arm gets trained to it. First off, the words "very low sensitivity can mean a whole new range of cm/360 depending on the person you ask but i'm assuming you're going by general assumption which would be 45cm-80cm. In which he's correct. Depending on the fov of the game, it could be annoying or tiring to sit for long periods of time just swinging your arm around when you could just get used to a faster sensitivity and be comfortable (which is what the entire purpose of the PSA method is). 

1 hour ago, YungTrapperZoj said:

That's why you use the PSA method for overwatch since it's likely going to be a medium sens or at least one tailored to your hand eye coordination without even warming up, then by using MDMV0% (or i like to use the drimzi method now since it's much more accurate and feels better to me) you will build the best possible aim with the perceived sensitivity. "He says how very low sensitivity is "exhausting", while the truth is that it becomes completely effortless after your arm gets trained to it. First off, the words "very low sensitivity can mean a whole new range of cm/360 depending on the person you ask but i'm assuming you're going by general assumption which would be 45cm-80cm. In which he's correct. Depending on the fov of the game, it could be annoying or tiring to sit for long periods of time just swinging your arm around when you could just get used to a faster sensitivity and be comfortable (which is what the entire purpose of the PSA method is). 

The guy is literally using his mousepad a starting point. He could buy a new mousepad of a different size every day, and the value would also change. Has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of "inner perfect sensitivity".

At the part where he said how very low sensitivity is exhausting, I was assuming the lowest lows, 70cm+ range to begin with. It just takes away credibility from him, since it's obvious he just tried it once somewhere, sometime, rather than relying on any kind of objective information such as that there are several pros using those sensitivities.

7 hours ago, Agu said:

The guy is literally using his mousepad a starting point. He could buy a new mousepad of a different size every day, and the value would also change. Has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of "inner perfect sensitivity".

At the part where he said how very low sensitivity is exhausting, I was assuming the lowest lows, 70cm+ range to begin with. It just takes away credibility from him, since it's obvious he just tried it once somewhere, sometime, rather than relying on any kind of objective information such as that there are several pros using those sensitivities.

The idea is to get a good medium sensitivity for games that have a low vertical fov that way when you play a game like quake for example, the cm/360 will be higher and more "optimal" for it when using MDMV0%, but i can see kind of what you mean, it is a little tailored to the setup however if you're not going to change your setup then it's pretty good for finding what should be around comfortable. 

On 6/23/2019 at 9:21 AM, YungTrapperZoj said:

what is this magic drimzi method?

5 hours ago, sammymanny said:

what is this magic drimzi method?

It's basically the exact same thing that monitor distance match 0% does except it factors things in such as aspect ratios and other things the calculator can't do. Giving a better result (or one that's more accurate anyway).

• 1 month later...

Got a question guys. On Overwatch My sensitivity is 400dpi 8.42 and 37.89 scope on widow. On that sens my tracking is pretty good but it's hard for me to hit shots on Widow. If I go to 400 and 8 sens my snipes are on but tracking is terrible except far away. I want to learn Tracer and Widow. Any suggestions?

I've tried the PSA method and am not a fan since I get anywhere between 8 and 8.5 (not as accurate as they say?) Coming back from Fortnite to real shooting games;) JK

11 часов назад, ZacJM сказал:

Got a question guys. On Overwatch My sensitivity is 400dpi 8.42 and 37.89 scope on widow. On that sens my tracking is pretty good but it's hard for me to hit shots on Widow. If I go to 400 and 8 sens my snipes are on but tracking is terrible except far away. I want to learn Tracer and Widow. Any suggestions?

I've tried the PSA method and am not a fan since I get anywhere between 8 and 8.5 (not as accurate as they say?) Coming back from Fortnite to real shooting games;) JK

Im playing on 800dpi 12 sens have same aim on low/high sens just need a lot time to adapt to get smooth aim (1month enough for me)

I'm using 44cm on 103Hfov %0MM. If I use higher magnification scopes my cm/360 changed above 100-200centimeters. I dont have a problem with tracking. If target close I just use hipfire for tracking. You need to practice for adapt your sensitivity.