Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Game request archive

Deathgarden re-launched under a new name and free to play.   Dunno how much the engine changed, but the mechanics changed a lot so might be worth taking a second look.   I tried the old settings and they feel off but it could just be placebo effect.   Deathgarden Blood Harvest on steam.     

• Wizard
9 hours ago, Audile said:

Hi there,

Would it be possible to add City of Brass? Currently free on Epic :)

Cheers!

Done. Not easy to set it accurate though, as the game lacks sensitivity numbers.

7 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

ghost recon breakpoint is in  beta atm would be cool if you  be able to add the game

I have pre-purchased it, but don't see the beta available anywhere?

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Done. Not easy to set it accurate though, as the game lacks sensitivity numbers.

I have pre-purchased it, but don't see the beta available anywhere?

a friend of mine who preordered  recieved an email and was allowed to add 3 friends of his idk maybe you havegot an email in your inbox too

• Wizard
18 hours ago, dookieagain said:

Deathgarden re-launched under a new name and free to play.   Dunno how much the engine changed, but the mechanics changed a lot so might be worth taking a second look.   I tried the old settings and they feel off but it could just be placebo effect.   Deathgarden Blood Harvest on steam.     

They changed a lot, updated it now with hunter and scavenger sensitivity :)

On 25/06/2013 at 01:00, DPI Wizard said:

Request new games to be added in this thread.

hey there @DPI Wizard i was wondering if you could take another look at dauntless since it is f2p on epic there seems to be a fov slider ingame and id love to know if that would change anything (GameFovScale=0.487280) in the ini file

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
Just now, fortunate reee said:

hey there @DPI Wizard i was wondering if you could take another look at dauntless since it is f2p on epic there seems to be a fov slider ingame and id love to know if that would change anything 

Tested it a couple of days ago, and it actually didn't do anything. It will probably be fixed at some point, so if it actually changes the FOV let me know!