Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard
5 hours ago, 2521145690 said:
Would it be possible for you guys to do a sens calculation for Shootmania: Storm whenever you have the time?

It's already in the calculator ;)

3 hours ago, Alexanderwaddell said:

Hey would you consider giving star citizen another look on October 10th? They are adding linear sensitivity sliders with a patch on that date

Absolutely, hope they fix the sens.

Could you add Spec Ops: The Line?

I think m_yaw is .00452, but with mouse acceleration off there is a slight negative acceleration such that testing with 360 spins results in a value closer to .0045200925.

To precisely change input settings, you need to decrypt, edit, then re-encrypt SRInput.ini as outlined here and here. Set mouse sensitivity by changing MouseSensitivity to the desired value. Mouse acceleration can be disabled by changing m_viewAccelEnabled to false.
You may also want to change m_targetingModeMouseViewScalePct to 1.000000 to make aiming sensitivity scale with fov and set bEnableMouseSmoothing to false to turn off mouse smoothing.

At lower sensitivities (below 5; it gets progressively worse as you go lower) there's some kind of strange horizontal angle snapping (or y axis acceleration?) when trying to aim to the side and then diagonally up. This seems to get better at higher sensitivities and I can't notice it at 9 or above.

Edited by solonimbus
typo
  • Wizard
On 10/8/2018 at 9:02 PM, Psyqhical said:

@DPI Wizard

Any chance of Spacelords making the list? It's free. :)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/436180/Spacelords/

I looked at this a long time ago when it was called Raiders of the Broken Planet, and it has too much acceleration still. There are options to turn off acceleration in the config file, but it's still on no matter what I try.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:52 AM, perzi said:

Overkill's The Walking Dead!

Beta 1.0 launched on Steam

Done!

On 10/3/2018 at 3:47 PM, koraynilay said:

Hi Could you add CityBattle | Virtual Earth?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/611020/CityBattle__Virtual_Earth/

Thanks in advance

And done!