Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Game request archive

On 10/18/2018 at 7:21 PM, DPI Wizard said:

I looked at this a long time ago when it was called Raiders of the Broken Planet, and it has too much acceleration still. There are options to turn off acceleration in the config file, but it's still on no matter what I try.

Really? Cause I disabled it in the config file and I don't feel it anymore. 😕

• Wizard
1 minute ago, solonimbus said:

I don't mean to nitpick, but it seems to be slightly off at the moment. As an example, source/quake sensitivity 3 should translate to 14.601770 but the calculator gives 15.018667.

Maybe I'm doing the math wrong?

Unreal Engine 3 is completely unrelated to Source and their yaw based sensitivity. It uses a fixed base number divided by the sensitivity, and in this case sensitivity is adjusted for the 72 FOV compared to 90 which is default for the engine. The negative acceleration is practically impossible to avoid by hand, but with scripts that move really slow it's possible. I got about the equivalent of the yaw sensitivity you mentioned in your first post when I did the first tests, but the numbers didn't make sense in an UE3 game. So I slowed everything down and got the expected numbers. 

If you have a Logitech G mouse or keyboard I can give you a script to verify :)

@DPI Wizard Could you take another quick look at krunker.io? It seems you can adjust the sensitivity with more decimals if you use the chrome developer tools and go to local storage under the application tab. It's become a bit of an addiction of mine lately and it'd be great if I could get my sensitivity properly matched so I'd practice my aim at the same time I'm procrastinating ^^

6 hours ago, iBerggman said:

@DPI Wizard Could you take another quick look at krunker.io? It seems you can adjust the sensitivity with more decimals if you use the chrome developer tools and go to local storage under the application tab. It's become a bit of an addiction of mine lately and it'd be great if I could get my sensitivity properly matched so I'd practice my aim at the same time I'm procrastinating ^^

I just had a try of it and I swear it converts my desktop DPI perfectly to in-game sens (since I play with them matched)