Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard
On 12/27/2018 at 10:48 PM, AshenOne said:

Would it be possible to get the Unreal Engine 4 editor view port added to the calculator? 

I was hoping that I could use the settings for Unreal Tournament 4 or Fortnite but they do not appear to be consistent with the editor. I am starting to use the engine for Architectural work and do not want to mess up my muscle memory when building scenes and animations. 

I know it is not a game but would greatly appreciate it!

PUBG FPP config file sensitivity is "pure" UE4 sensitivity.

• Wizard
On 1/12/2019 at 8:30 PM, ice_ said:

Can you add Max Payne 3?

On 1/13/2019 at 1:28 PM, jabbothehut said:

@DPI Wizard could you add max payne 3 please! :D

Still getting some negative acceleration in this game, but might be able to do it anyway. If anyone know a trick to fix it let me know! I've tried changing the FXAA, MSAA and vsync settings but it didn't fix much.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Still getting some negative acceleration in this game, but might be able to do it anyway. If anyone know a trick to fix it let me know! I've tried changing the FXAA, MSAA and vsync settings but it didn't fix much.

I've looked it up and you could try using Rinput  to try and get raw input from the mouse. Not sure if t hat would do anything.
https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Max_Payne_3#Negative_mouse_acceleration_and_frame_dependent_mouse_sensitivity

14 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

darn. would have expected that from a R* game tbh

• Wizard
On 1/15/2019 at 11:12 AM, jabbothehut said:

darn. would have expected that from a R* game tbh

Been playing around with Max Payne 3 a bit now, and it's a definite no-go. 

Just by changing refresh rate in the graphic settings the sensitivity changed from 1.8 inches to 4.8 inches and then to 6.2 inches, with no (apparent) direct link to the refresh rate. Either way, sensitivity affected by refresh rate is impossible to add :( 

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Been playing around with Max Payne 3 a bit now, and it's a definite no-go. 

Just by changing refresh rate in the graphic settings the sensitivity changed from 1.8 inches to 4.8 inches and then to 6.2 inches, with no (apparent) direct link to the refresh rate. Either way, sensitivity affected by refresh rate is impossible to add :( 

OOOF. Ok well thanks so much for trying anyway. Shame because that game has some awesomly fun mechanics to it.

• Wizard
12 hours ago, reapingbaear said:

assassin's creed odyssey?

Not possible unfortunately, issues with mouse smoothing and sensitivity scaling.

1 minute ago, Xinyisin said:

Are the conversions the same for A.V.A Dogtag and the original? 

Yes. Both games are in the calculator though, as "Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.)" and "AVA: Dog Tag".