Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

vor 8 Stunden schrieb DPI Wizard:

Hipfire is correct and the same as Warzone/Cold War. The FOV for the aims is not the same though, I will go through them all and add them today.

Can't wait...because my aim feels off, too. Imported my settings from warzone and used the calculator. Hope you fix the fov asap 😜 thanks

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, r3d84 said:

Can't wait...because my aim feels off, too. Imported my settings from warzone and used the calculator. Hope you fix the fov asap 😜 thanks

Note that Vanguard has three different ADS Mouse Sensitivity options, Legacy (Alternate), Legacy and Relative. The difference between these might be huge depending on your FOV, so make sure you select the "correct" one according to your preference.

The individual aim FOV doesn't make too much of a difference as it will scale according to this setting.

vor 44 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

Note that Vanguard has three different ADS Mouse Sensitivity options, Legacy (Alternate), Legacy and Relative. The difference between these might be huge depending on your FOV, so make sure you select the "correct" one according to your preference.

I used Relative with Monitor Coefficient 0. Then 115 fov affected, 4.84 mouse sens and 1440p on 27".

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The individual aim FOV doesn't make too much of a difference as it will scale according to this setting.

So if i want to have same FOV & ADS as in Valorant, do i just go with 103 FOV & 1.78 monitor distance thing as in warzone?

vor 1 Minute schrieb DPI Wizard:

Most aims are added already, only some low power scopes missing. 

Okay, weird...I imported all settings from MW 2019/Warzone, also double-checked with the calculator...so same mouse sensivity, same fov, everything...but Vanguard feels different in some way...my aim still feels off.

• Wizard
On 10/22/2021 at 7:05 PM, AIucardd said:

Name: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Anniversary Edition
Website:  https://store.steampowered.com/app/55150/Warhammer_40000_Space_Marine__Anniversary_Edition/
Release date: September 6st, 2011 (updated a couple months ago)
Availability: For Purchase

While smoothing can be turned off, this game still has quite a bit of acceleration so it can't be added.