Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard
On 1/12/2022 at 6:59 PM, ildallo said:

Name: Monster Hunter Rise
Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1446780/MONSTER_HUNTER_RISE/
Release date: 12th January 2022
Availability: purchase

On 1/13/2022 at 4:34 PM, ThereisnoLion said:

Just wanted to add that there's a free demo that would probably work for testing etc.

This game has both a deadzone for the mouse movement (small movements are not registered) and a lot of acceleration so it can't be added.

• Wizard
On 1/13/2022 at 3:28 AM, Corrupt_Specturion said:

Name: Cyberfrags '69
Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1674270/Cyberfrags_69/
Release date: December 10th, 2021
Availability: Purchase

Added!

On 1/12/2022 at 5:48 PM, H3rr7w3rg said:

Name: God of War
Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1593500/God_of_War/
Release date: January 14th, 2022
Availability: purchase

This game gets my unofficial reward of slowest game to download/install/verify (and know that I download pretty much every first and third person game). I had it preloaded on my NAS which runs pretty much all games fine, but after 1.5 hours of patching it was stuck on verifying and estimated 16 hours left. I uninstalled it (which alone took 20-30 minutes) to re-download on my Samsung 980 SSD, and with a 600 mbit/s connection it estimates 2.5 hours... WTF!

• Wizard
1 hour ago, azagar said:

you not going to like the really bad negative mouse acceleration too. I don't see this game making it onto the calculator.

Finally got into it now and tried, and yes the mouse sensitivity is atrocious. This is a "classic" port where I don't think they even tried the game with a mouse and keyboard.

For Cyberfrags '69: (The arrow keys can be used to change the sensitivity by whole numbers) There is (I think) a precise sensitivity in C://users/[username]/AppData/Local/CyberFukt69/Saved/SaveGames/Settings.sav, but it requires a hex editor. I'm not exactly sure what to do after that, but changing certain values changes the in-game sensitivity (50 40 / P@ in the hex file = 18.8 in-game sensitivity, 52 38 / R8 = 18 in-game sensitivity, etc.) image.png.a5c2f8b0a7f9e6fe73bc3f68e362d845.png Only the middle 2 columns seem to make a difference in sensitivity, and changing 19 to any other value seems to set the sensitivity to 0, perhaps invalid.

On 1/15/2022 at 7:45 AM, Corrupt_Specturion said:

For Cyberfrags '69: (The arrow keys can be used to change the sensitivity by whole numbers) There is (I think) a precise sensitivity in C://users/[username]/AppData/Local/CyberFukt69/Saved/SaveGames/Settings.sav, but it requires a hex editor. I'm not exactly sure what to do after that, but changing certain values changes the in-game sensitivity (50 40 / P@ in the hex file = 18.8 in-game sensitivity, 52 38 / R8 = 18 in-game sensitivity, etc.) image.png.a5c2f8b0a7f9e6fe73bc3f68e362d845.png Only the middle 2 columns seem to make a difference in sensitivity, and changing 19 to any other value seems to set the sensitivity to 0, perhaps invalid.

And it just received an update that lets you type in a precise sensitivity