Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

• 3 weeks later...

I think most games like that use standard Windows sensitivity, so it won't make much sense to add them. Correct me if I'm wrong!

I don't understand why the mouse sensitivity changes between fullscreen and borderless mode in LoL. Fullscreen seems to be less responsive than borderless.

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add Dungeon Defenders 2 to the list?  It is Free to play so no problems getting into the game.  I do realize that it is 3rd person but is it at all possible?  Thanks for your time.  If i can do anything to expedite  the process like a donation then i would be more then happy to.  Thank you for the consideration.  

Sincerely,

Trent

• Wizard

Hey! May you please add Battleborn (MOBA FPS on PC) Thanks!

Downloaded it yesterday, will analyze it today :) And Doom tomorrow!

Would it be possible to add Dungeon Defenders 2 to the list?  It is Free to play so no problems getting into the game.  I do realize that it is 3rd person but is it at all possible?  Thanks for your time.  If i can do anything to expedite  the process like a donation then i would be more then happy to.  Thank you for the consideration.  

Sincerely,

Trent

I'll look into it.

I would be all over this game... if I had

You can use my account! The beta already finished. I'd like to suggest you something and see if it is possible...

In games like Quake 3 Arena, There is a command inside the game, besides the sensitivity , it is cl_mouseaccel... If you could add it, because I use it in 0.05 in quake 3 and it changes my sensitivity but other games doesn't use it, I don't know how to convert my sensitivity to the 100 percent cause that cmd... Thanks!