Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

Please add Shattered Skies, there is no numeral value in-game but if u go into documents/freereign/ROTB/gamesettings.ini there is a sensitivitiy setting.

tons of people want it and my aim is so messed up from not being able to find the right sensitiviity :(

• Wizard

Please add Shattered Skies, there is no numeral value in-game but if u go into documents/freereign/ROTB/gamesettings.ini there is a sensitivitiy setting.

tons of people want it and my aim is so messed up from not being able to find the right sensitiviity :(

Many requests I see! I mainly update brokes games at this time, since I'm busy developing the new calculator mode, but I'll add this game if I get a login!

Cheers

• Wizard

Battlefield 1

Unfortunately I don't have alpha access, or else I would be all over this game. If anyone can lend me access for a day or so, I can add this!

In regards to all other requests, the focus now is on the new calculator mode to convert monitor distance between games. It is mostly ready, but some cosmetic adjustments remain.

The requests will be gone through after the new version is launched, hopefully within a week or two :)

• Wizard

Hello Wizard.... Please can u add Epic Games Paragon? ... Someone said is the same Unreal Engine, well yes it is but the sens are diferent ...unreal tournament have 0.01 to 20 while paragon have 0.01 to 1.

Please!!!

Unfortunately Paragon's sensitivity is not working correctly at the moment. There's no change between 0.5 and 1, there's quite a lot of acceleration, and I can't produce a consistent result. So I'll have to wait a bit with this game, but do notify me if there is an announced mouse sensitivity update released.

Unfortunately Paragon's sensitivity is not working correctly at the moment. There's no change between 0.5 and 1, there's quite a lot of acceleration, and I can't produce a consistent result. So I'll have to wait a bit with this game, but do notify me if there is an announced mouse sensitivity update released.

OK Wizard i will be listening for any change... thank you!

• Wizard

Can you add Unturned?

Medal of Honor : allied Assault ? https://www.gog.com/game/medal_of_honor_allied_assault_war_chest

still quite a popular game

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1

THANKS.

Do you think you could add ADS sensitivity for rust, its different than hipfire

System Shock 2 would be nice :)

Elder Scrolls Online 

would be a blast! (I know it has been requested before but that has been 2 years ago before the game became very much improved and the community is still growing today...)

All these added :)