Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

MONITOR MATCHING VS 360/CM VS VIEW SPEED

I've been doing a lot of testing for hipfire I feel that the sens differs in different games far to much. For instance if I used csgo (2.272500 hipfire for all games) to fornite with monitor matching 0% my sens would be 0.057 where as if I measured it with 360/cm it would come to 0.09, in another game it's the opposite (to high). So would it be better to use 360/cm for hipfire? Also for ads sens what is recommended and what are the differences between viewspeed monitor matching (0%, 56.25% and 100%) and why should I or should I not use them. 

I'm a bit new to all of this, forgive the noobness

Edited by Equaus
  • Wizard

When you have different FOV's you'll always have a trade off when converting.

So for hipfire you'll have to find out what works best for you between basically all methods. Most prefer either 360 distance or MDH 0% though. MDH 100% will be in between.

For ADS and scopes MDH 0% is matching the tracking speed (i.e. same mouse movement when tracking a moving target between all aims), 100% is matching flicks to the edge of the monitor. Percentages between 0 and 100 is flicking to that spot on the monitor.

Viewspeed is a little bit more dynamic rather than a fixed percentage, but in the 70-75% range.

23 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

When you have different FOV's you'll always have a trade off when converting.

So for hipfire you'll have to find out what works best for you between basically all methods. Most prefer either 360 distance or MDH 0% though. MDH 100% will be in between.

For ADS and scopes MDH 0% is matching the tracking speed (i.e. same mouse movement when tracking a moving target between all aims), 100% is matching flicks to the edge of the monitor. Percentages between 0 and 100 is flicking to that spot on the monitor.

Viewspeed is a little bit more dynamic rather than a fixed percentage, but in the 70-75% range.

Thank you I think I'll use 360/cm, how effective do you think using 360/cm for ads as well as hipfire is?.

So if you consistently use either 0% or 100% for all games muscle memory will still be retained? Out of the two what would you personally recommend? 

• Wizard
18 minutes ago, Equaus said:

Thank you I think I'll use 360/cm, how effective do you think using 360/cm for ads as well as hipfire is?.

So if you consistently use either 0% or 100% for all games muscle memory will still be retained? Out of the two what would you personally recommend? 

360 for ADS will work fine for a lot of games. Some do have ADS zooming very much though, so using 360 might feel too fast.

Personally I would recommend 0%.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

360 for ADS will work fine for a lot of games. Some do have ADS zooming very much though, so using 360 might feel too fast.

Personally I would recommend 0%.

Thanks for your help, but what do you mean ADS zooming very much? As in games that require you to ads frequently do you mean?

• Wizard
Just now, Equaus said:

Thanks for your help, but what do you mean ADS zooming very much? As in games that require you to ads frequently do you mean?

I mean that while ADS in most games barely zooms in (say it goes from FOV 55 to 50), others might go from 55 to for instance 40. So even though it's still technically ADS it zooms much more.

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I mean that while ADS in most games barely zooms in (say it goes from FOV 55 to 50), others might go from 55 to for instance 40. So even though it's still technically ADS it zooms much more.

ah I see what you mean, but shouldn't be a problem if I constantly use an ads sens derived from csgo that has been 0% mdh right? Also, why wouldn't you use 56.25% mhh?

Edited by Equaus
16 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I prefer the tracking speed to be constant between aims, rather than flicks.

ok last question, so 56.25% matches edge point of a monitor between fovs, I thought that was 100%?

Edited by Equaus
5 hours ago, Drimzi said:

If you have 1920x1080 (or other 16:9), then 56.25% of your width (1920) is equal to 100% of your height (1080). Just use 100% vertical. People used 56.25% when the vertical option didn't exist, and it was specifically for 16:9.

What do you mean by a vertical option not existing, I don't really understand all of these horizontal and vertical fov's, and why and what does "just use 100% vertical" mean exactly? Also how accurate is it if I use 56.25% consistently? Sorry I'm a newbie