Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Is an 82cm/360 too slow?

I've been researching and I'm finding the majority of players are between 30-50cm/360.

Is 82cm/360 too slow? Should I try to get it down to at least 50?

What do you guys think?

Edited by morty
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a g pro on a qck+.

I mostly play PUBG so players getting behind me doesn't happen very often. The only time I have an issue is if I get into a melee fight (not often) or if a car driving past me I have to lift the mouse and reset to continue tracking it as it blows by me.

I try using higher sens but it just messes with my sniper accuracy too much.

edit: I guess another thing I can't do well is spray with a 4x scope.

Edited by morty

Just an update to this. I ended up switching to a 60cm (24in) 360 and I'm actually playing much better. I can 4x spray very accurately now, recoil is slightly easier to control, and I don't have any of the problems I outlined above anymore. One thing that was affected was my accuracy with quick headshots with a bolt action sniper but I feel just a little practice I should be able to get back there. Maybe in a year or so I'll try 50cm/360.

I used 80cm/360 for years. And while my aim was good everything else was poor. Movement suffered, poor look efficiency etc. And when I started to grind aim trainers I actually found I was more accurate on a higher sens despite 80cm still feeling more accurate but the stats were saying other wise.

Now don't get me wrong I'm still on what everyone would call low sensitivity but my effectiveness in games has shot up. And I'm no longer this passive oil tanker cruising around the map. It's easy for your performance to look/feel great if you are constantly being passive. But your forced in to that role all the time and I don't think it's good for your progression as a player. Certainly not in more dynamic games.

If you're trying to "rehab" from very low sensitivity then use something in the sub 30cm range for a couple of weeks. Rebuild that dexterity that you've probably lost and then work towards what you think will work better.

No such thing as too high or too low. Just what works for you.

Also what game and fov makes a difference as well. 60cm/360 in Overwatch is not the same thing as CS:GO for instance. (55.51 vfov vs 73.74 vfov) It would feel slower in Overwatch and faster in CS:GO