V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Apex Ads need help

When i converted my ads to 360 i get mouse_Zoom_sensitivity_Scalar_0: 0.987157 but the game won't take the settings and the g set the ads to 1 (default) at g startup.

So i tried to set it using monitor distance and then it seems to work, it show 0.9 ads in g when i add the value to  the config file 0.929974.

What i'm trying to do is convert my ads from 110 fov. I use to play at 110 fov then i realize that 106 what a better choice for me since i c better that way.

Old settings: Sensitivity 3.0

Ads: 1

Fov: 110 in game

New settings:

Sensitivity 3.0

Ads: 0.9 (result i get in g settings after adding the value 0.929974 for monitor distance conversion)

fov: 1.4930 (106 in game)

I'm guessing that the g doesn't take decimal as ads value and that's why the g round's the number to 0.9 for monitor distance and 1 for 360.

If i'm right then i guest that my questions are: Is it better to convert ads to 360 or distance for muscles memory and i'm i doing this right?

2.thumb.PNG.c7712d2c31f4144444eba8710bb1ef14.PNG1.thumb.PNG.7b9dbbae5c940a60a1fb6e4c7c1b9cd1.PNG.

Edited by Nameless
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I'm guessing that the g doesn't take decimal as ads value and that's why the g round's the number to 0.9 for monitor distance and 1 for 360.

The game does use all the decimals, but only show the value rounded to 1 decimal in-game. So you can set six decimals in the config file and it will be correctly applied.

• Wizard
Just now, Nameless said:

And what is better for muscle memory, for ads conversion? 360 or monitor distance?

That depends on what you want really. 360 distance is better for navigating around, turning around corners etc, while monitor distance is better for tracking or flicking to a target you see.

So ig since ads in Apex is about tracking and flicking then you would go for monitor distance? I mean you don't navigate around with ads in a shooter like apex. What i want is what is best for muscle memory really.

Edited by Nameless

On a second tough after playing a few gs with ads conversion to monitor distance, i think the better conversion for muscles memory is 360 instead. I was at first seduce by the monitor distance conversion since it was a big lower and more precise than what i'm used to but it feel like a all new sens. You guys say that its a question of personal preference but at my experience if its muscles memory that you want to preserve than you are better of with 360 distance. Which make sens because what your muscles remember is not the monitor distance but how much you ave to move your mouse to make a certain angle of a 360, if i understand the mechanic correctly. Monitor distance feel the same but it break your muscles memory since the the distance in angles degree is not the same.

Edited by Nameless
4 часа назад, Nameless сказал:

On a second tough after playing a few gs with ads conversion to monitor distance, i think the better conversion for muscles memory is 360 instead. I was at first seduce by the monitor distance conversion since it was a big lower and more precise than what i'm used to but it feel like a all new sens. You guys say that its a question of personal preference but at my experience if its muscles memory that you want to preserve than you are better of with 360 distance. Which make sens because what your muscles remember is not the monitor distance but how much you ave to move your mouse to make a certain angle of a 360, if i understand the mechanic correctly. Monitor distance feel the same but it break your muscles memory since the the distance in angles degree is not the same.

u havent same fov in scope with your hipfire