Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

1 hour ago, SevenFreak said:

I believe I did not use the right way to convert the Overwatch settings to PUBG - below you can find your updated values:

Normal: 50 (360% distance - 1:1 Overwatch FOV103)
Vehicle: 48 (50% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Targeting: 50 (360% distance - 1:1 Overwatch FOV103)
Scoping(ADS): 46 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Scope2x: 44 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Scope4x: 44 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Scope8x: 43 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Scope15x: 43 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)

If Scop2x, Scope8 and Scope15x feels to slow you can try to increase the value by 1. Scope4x should be ok with 44.

Senses for your friend:

Normal: 26 (360% distance - 1:1 Overwatch FOV103)
Vehicle: 24
Targeting: 26 
(360% distance - 1:1 Overwatch FOV103)
Scoping: 22
Scope2x: 20
Scope4x: 20
Scope8x: 19
Scope15x: 19

Same counts for your friend - if Scoping(ADS), Scope2x, Scope4x, Scope8x and Scopex15 feels to slow he can try to increase each value by 1.

I kind of hate how they have this set up TBH. Like just give us a ratio!

i really struggle to find the right conversion method.

i see 3 main options:

1. converting my csgo hipfire sens into every sensitivity for every scope in pubg.
  2. converting my csgo hipfire sens into pubg hipfire sens and then use that sens for every scope.
  3. converting my csgo hipfire sens into pubg hipfire, then convert that pubg hipfire sens into every other sensitivity/scope.

does anyone know what makes the most sense?

Edited by gbtg
7 hours ago, gbtg said:

i see 3 main options:

1. converting my csgo hipfire sens into every sensitivity for every scope in pubg.
  2. converting my csgo hipfire sens into pubg hipfire sens and then use that sens for every scope.
  3. converting my csgo hipfire sens into pubg hipfire, then convert that pubg hipfire sens into every other sensitivity/scope.

Option 2 is nonsense - why would you use e.g. a 30cm/360 distance for any scope? That will be far too sensitive. Based on the descriptions Wizard provided (e.g. Monitor distance video) you should use always option 3 -> convert the main sense to the new game and then convert this new sens to any scope you need by using the monitor distance again. But you need to figure out which percentage of monitor distance gives you the best feeling (e.g. 25%).

But as long PUBG does not provide any training map/mode this will be never be easy...

Edited by SevenFreak
3 hours ago, SevenFreak said:

Option 2 is nonsense - why would you use e.g. a 30cm/360 distance for any scope? That will be far too sensitive. Based on the descriptions Wizard provided (e.g. Monitor distance video) you should use always option 3 -> convert the main sense to the new game and then convert this new sens to any scope you need by using the monitor distance again. But you need to figure out which percentage of monitor distance gives you the best feeling (e.g. 25%).

But as long PUBG does not provide any training map/mode this will be never be easy...

well, option 2 i was obv not gonna use the same 360 distance for every scope but the same value of sensitivity for each one, ie 50 for all scopes.

6 hours ago, gbtg said:

well, option 2 i was obv not gonna use the same 360 distance for every scope but the same value of sensitivity for each one, ie 50 for all scopes.

Depends how you play, for 3rd person, I would highly recommend just going with whatever your Distance/360 is for CSGO and converting it for hipfire. For anything that is scoped, you have to use some type of match or scaling, whether that be viewspeed v1 or v2, or a monitor match percentage. It doesn't matter which, just make sure you are consistent with it. There is also the option to not touch any of the scopes and just match hipfire and then the scopes will match based on your hipfire at 100% monitor match (should feel pretty fast for most players though).

Quick and dirty: If you are using first person, match the FOV in the game as close as you can to CSGO (103), then just convert based on a monitor match, it should be very close to whatever you hipfire is for CSGO, though. Then use this same match method for every scope. And you're done, don't edit in in-game or you will ruin all your hard work!

• 2 weeks later...

Using the Config File 2 method makes the MouseSensitivity value get reset to the nearest even number and the corresponding LastConvertedMouseSensitivity when I press apply, it doesn't matter if I use MouseSensitivity only or both that and LastConvertedMouseSensitivity. Setting the .ini to read only doesn't work either as it seems to give the wrong sensitivity like it's skipping the calculations.

Did something change or am I just doing it wrong? For now I think I'll just keep using LastConvertedMouseSensitivity only (Config File 1), since I have the .ini in read only I wouldn't get any benefit from the Config File 2 method anyway, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please test something for me, following on from this thread (https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/forum/topic/3355-mouse-360-distance-not-what-it-says-on-the-calculator/), I'm getting an inaccurate 360/cm distance in game compared to what the calculator is telling me it should be and I still can't seem to find what's wrong here. If someone else could use the calculator then measure their actual mouse movement that would at least help me figure out if it is something at my end that's wrong.

On 1/19/2018 at 8:40 AM, gbtg said:

i play only pubg but i want to use csgo to practice aim since pubg has no practice mode. help me understand a few things please:

first of all, am i right when i say that whatever conversion method i use, the sens CAN never feel 100% the same between the games because of the different FOVs? lets say i use monitor distance at 75% (and viewspeed1/2 follows the same principle, doesn't it?). am i right thinking that in that there are exactly 2 points on the screen where my sens will feel the same when i move the crosshair from point A to point B in both games, but there will be small differences between all other points on the screen? that's just the nature of the different FOVs, right?

if that is true, can't i just change csgo's FOV to match my pubg FOV? would the 2 sensitivities be 100% correct then?

anyone know an answer to this? i want to set my csgo fov to be identical to my pubg fov (103).

what fov_cs_debug setting do i have to use in CSGO to match my 103 fov setting in pubg? thanks

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, gbtg said:

anyone know an answer to this? i want to set my csgo fov to be identical to my pubg fov (103).

what fov_cs_debug setting do i have to use in CSGO to match my 103 fov setting in pubg? thanks

It is correct that for different FOV's you can only match the sensitivity perfectly to one specific method. The difference between 103 in PUBG and 106.26 (if you have a 16:9 monitor) is very small though.

You need to set fov_cs_debug to 86.63 to match 103 in PUBG (with a 16:9 monitor), but as you probably know this only works on custom games with cheats enabled in CSGO.

Unless they have changed anything in PUBG lately you can alternatively set the FOV in the config file to 106.26 instead to match CSGO.

13 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

It is correct that for different FOV's you can only match the sensitivity perfectly to one specific method. The difference between 103 in PUBG and 106.26 (if you have a 16:9 monitor) is very small though.

You need to set fov_cs_debug to 86.63 to match 103 in PUBG (with a 16:9 monitor), but as you probably know this only works on custom games with cheats enabled in CSGO.

Unless they have changed anything in PUBG lately you can alternatively set the FOV in the config file to 106.26 instead to match CSGO.

thanks! i know it will only work with sv_cheats enabled but since pubg has no practice mode i want to use CS to practice raw aim.

could you also tell me the fov_cs_debug to match the ADS fov, as well as the different scopes?

using this method of using the exact same FOV in cs and then using the sensitivity calculator to match my sens to the adjusted FOVs in cs should be the most accurate way to practice?

• Wizard
19 minutes ago, gbtg said:

could you also tell me the fov_cs_debug to match the ADS fov, as well as the different scopes?

using this method of using the exact same FOV in cs and then using the sensitivity calculator to match my sens to the adjusted FOVs in cs should be the most accurate way to practice?

ADS: fov_cs_debug 55.41
2X: fov_cs_debug 34.07
4X: fov_cs_debug 15.07
8X: fov_cs_debug 8.28
15X: fov_cs_debug 5

• 2 weeks later...
在 2018/1/30 在 AM9点47分, gbtg说:

i see 3 main options:

use 2 method .

trust, i have tried  100 times.  that's the best

I have tried  every convert type both in csgo and pubg many times.   Here is best  fellling  in game :

my original  sensitive is 1.716 in game  <aim hero>   , i use this desktop software for practicing.  :)

in csgo ,  i set sensitive  to 1.716 (360 distance type)  zoom sensitive 0.9 ( neither each convert type , cause all  convert value >1 , and that  make the crosshair moving  2 fast )

in pubg, i set normal sensitive to 0.016990 (360  distance type), then i set the all other same as normal sensitive.(   if  convert in viewpad2 type,  the crosshair became 2 slow whlie 360 distance type juse  2 fast ).

maybe because i've played this 2 games more than 2000 hours , i cant change my muscle memory  already ..

25 minutes ago, Jakalslis said:

@DPI Wizard

recent Patch notes:

"Gameplay

• Changed the gun scope view to be more realistic
    • Expanded the field of view through the scope"

not sure if this is relevant

I'm interested in this as well, the scopes look a lot different (better if you ask me) but they didn't feel that much different so I was thinking they meant they "opened up" the sights so you see more through them if that makes sense. Like this, old 2x vs the new one. But it would be great to get it confirmed.

Also, the optimizations in this patch really made a difference for me, previously I had drops to 50 or even 40 fps but now I didn't see it go below 80 on either Erangel or Miramar. The mouse feels a lot more responsive as well, the patch really gave me some new hope for the game. :)

Edited by iBerggman
  • Wizard
13 minutes ago, uiki said:

@DPI Wizard Can you check this, pls?

I've seen other reports on this, I'll get the hard data!

On the subject of FOV and inconsistency, I updated the PUBG calculator a few days ago to correctly support different aspect ratios. The game applies a static multiplier to the FOV based on the aspect ratio, and there is no magic formula for how this is done. I have analyzed a few common and not so common AR's to make it work with those. But other AR's, especially the extremely wide ones, might be different. Here's how the messy scaling looks:

image.png

• Wizard
1 hour ago, uiki said:

@DPI Wizard 

Can you check this, pls?

Ok, did some tests now. FOV has nothing to with it luckily. It is the exact same discrepancy regardless of FOV.

My testing indicates that the vertical sensitivity is exactly 70% of the horizontal sensitivity, meaning you should increase your vertical (y) DPI by 1/0.7*hDPI.

So if your DPI is 400, this would mean 1/0.7*400=571.

This is only tested for 16:9 so far, other AR's might be different!

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, did some tests now. FOV has nothing to with it luckily. It is the exact same discrepancy regardless of FOV.

My testing indicates that the vertical sensitivity is exactly 70% of the horizontal sensitivity, meaning you should increase your vertical (y) DPI by 1/0.7*hDPI.

So if your DPI is 400, this would mean 1/0.7*400=571.

This is only tested for 16:9 so far, other AR's might be different!

Wow, so it's really different and by a substantial amount.

I don't have the option to set different dpi for vertical and horizontal on a gpro, i'm just hoping for some devs to see this and maybe fix it.

This is just to much. Why does it have to be so complicated in some games, to setup your sens or get it to match it from game to game:blink: Not to mention having bugs into the system on top. Like this Y/X sens. For instance I don´t have a mouse like a Steel series mouse with software where I can set my Y/X independently. :wacko::blink::( And like what uiki says, I really hope the devs knows of this issue and are working on a fix. But I kinda doubt it.

Edited by Eloq82
corrections
1 hour ago, Eloq82 said:

This is just to much. Why does it have to be so complicated in some games, to setup your sens or get it to match it from game to game:blink: Not to mention having bugs into the system on top. Like this Y/X sens. For instance I don´t have a mouse like a Steel series mouse with software where I can set my Y/X independently. :wacko::blink::( And like what uiki says, I really hope the devs knows of this issue and are working on a fix. But I kinda doubt it.

Well.. i opened a topic on the official forums and it got a total of 0 replies, while the one talking about skins and keys is full of people........

Is there something we can do via ini? i mean.. ue4 has the scale axis x/y command already built in if i remember correctly from unreal tournament but i didn't mess with it.
It should be something like this

AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.000000,Sensitivity=0.002472,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))

AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.000000,Sensitivity=0.002472,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))

but it's not working with different sensitivity or exponent values in gameusersettings.

I'm not at my pc atm, someone can try adding it to input.ini with different values and forcing it to load via launch options with -INPUTINI=input.ini to see if it still works.

edit: doesn't work.

Edited by uiki