Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

Guest Randyboy
3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Setting the new scoping to 39 is the same as setting all the "X Scope" values to 39, so you are probably better off setting it to 38.

Iron-sight is the new ADS, keep it at 39.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, iBerggman said:

Yeah it's ridiculous how every control related setting is under a single line in the config, really makes it a pain to try and adjust anything from there. I did however notice that you can use the "Config File 2" method by copy pasting the values directly into the in-game sensitivity settings so I'll just use that instead. Also, being able to adjust other settings in game as well as not having to set the .ini to read only is a nice additional benefit of doing it this way :)

Oh wait, is that how that works? The game info notes didn't really say much so I was unsure why there was another config option.

2 hours ago, potato psoas said:

Oh wait, is that how that works? The game info notes didn't really say much so I was unsure why there was another config option.

It was explained back here, but yeah a link to it in calculator description would be helpful.

I don't know why but I couldn't get it to work via the .ini, it would always round to  the closest even number and the corresponding LastConvertedMouseSensitivity. Pasting it in the game however yields a similar LastConvertedMouseSensitivity to what "Config File 1" would give me so it seems to be working that way.

On 6/20/2018 at 9:04 PM, potato psoas said:

wonder if there is a way to change the fov scale

I hate having to edit my PUBG sensitivities. Atm, I have decided to use 80 FOV for first person mode because it shares the same sensitivity values as the third person. Even though I'd prefer to use a higher FOV.

Yeah I hate that FoV in FPP mode affects your sens, but not in TPP mode. I also use(or should I say used to) 80 FoV in FPP to match it with my TPP, without having to deal with the hassle of changing it ingame or in files. But this really made me not  wanting to play FPP mode much, and there for in general over time made me play PUBG less and less,  Since I prefer FPP  over TPP. 

在 2018/6/21 在 AM7点14分, DPI Wizard说:

Setting the new scoping to 39 is the same as setting all the "X Scope" values to 39, so you are probably better off setting it to 38.

Iron-sight is the new ADS, keep it at 39.

Can you please add this option to the calculator asap please,it means the sens when you use reddot with pressing shift.

QQ浏览器截图20180622143957.png

12 hours ago, miaoliang said:

Can you please add this option to the calculator asap please,it means the sens when you use reddot with pressing shift.

QQ浏览器截图20180622143957.png

Are you sure that's what it is? I'm pretty sure that's the universal zoom sensitivity "Scoping" or at least that's the value that got changed when I tried.

I could be wrong though, maybe it works differently if you don't check the override zoom sensitivity checkbox. I use the override and just left it at default because it seemed to affect my sensitivities if changed.

Edited by iBerggman
On 6/20/2018 at 1:01 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Did some tests with ironsight, reddot, 2x, 3x and 4x now and they are all the same as before. The only thing the override box does is to unify all scope sensitivity into one slider, setting all scopes to the same value (meaning they are matched 100% monitor distance). Iron-sight sensitivity is both reddot, holo and ironsight.

I was sure it was faster, and I figured out why. Usually I just adjusted the LastConverted Value and it worked fine. Like this: SensitiveName="Scope4X",Sensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.010424

But I had the impression it was way too fast. I adjusted now the sensitivity value also and it is back to normal:
SensitiveName="Scope4X",Sensitivity=35.849648,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.010424

So it seems the game doesn´t just look at the LastConverted value anymore. 
Could it be possible to combine config file setting 1 and 2 in the calculator, so it just gives out the whole line, with both values included?
Regards,
Tobias

vor einer Stunde schrieb DPI Wizard:

Have you set the ADS (Iron-sight) sensitivity after the patch? What sensitivity are you using, and what is the issue?

They definitly changed the mouse settings, there are new Options in the menu from the Game.

I tried to use my usual sensitivity from before the patch and its a total disaster.

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Have you set the ADS (Iron-sight) sensitivity after the patch? What sensitivity are you using, and what is the issue? 

found the issue. they changed the way the ini saves the sensitivity values.

(SensitiveName="Normal",Sensitivity=6.098196,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.002704),

this is how it looks now, old one was MouseSensitivityName and MouseSensitivity and so on. this screwed me over cause i was copy/pasting the complete "block" of text into the ini after the update.

Edited by gbtg
1 hour ago, gbtg said:

found the issue. they changed the way the ini saves the sensitivity values.

(SensitiveName="Normal",Sensitivity=6.098196,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.002704),

this is how it looks now, old one was MouseSensitivityName and MouseSensitivity and so on. this screwed me over cause i was copy/pasting the complete "block" of text into the ini after the update.

Yeah, it's a good idea to delete the .ini and let the game generate a new one and read through it with each major update as there's usually some changes to the way the lines are set up.

Another thing to note with this patch is that if you are using the sensitivity override for the 2x-15x sights you should leave "ScopingMagnified" at the default 50 and 0.02 or it will affect the sensitivities you've just set. I haven't double checked this but when I first set them both to my calculated "Scoping/Ironsight" value it ended up making the sights from 2x up way too slow, default works perfectly though. 

Also you can use Config 2 by pasting the values in the in game menu and applying which is really useful if you're constantly changing sensitivies like me, dealing with the config is such a hassle with the way the control settings are.

Edited by iBerggman
I was wrong
  • Wizard

Yes, the variables in the .ini is changed. The calculator is updated to reflect this, but you need to make sure you have the correct variables if you are just copying the values into the file.

13 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

Another thing to note with this patch is that if you are using the sensitivity override for the 2x-15x sights you should leave "ScopingMagnified" at the default 50 and 0.02 or it will affect the sensitivities you've just set. I haven't double checked this but when I first set them both to my calculated "Scoping/Ironsight" value it ended up making the sights from 2x up way too slow, default works perfectly though.

Just checked this in-game, and it doesn't matter what the Scoping value is set to when you select Override. 

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Davey said:

They definitly changed the mouse settings, there are new Options in the menu from the Game.

I tried to use my usual sensitivity from before the patch and its a total disaster.

They just renamed ADS Sensitivity to Iron-sight Sensitivity and added an override option which in effect sets all the scopes to the same value.

The format of the config file is also slightly changed, but this is already updated in the calculator.

All sensitivity calculations are exactly the same as before.

40 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, the variables in the .ini is changed. The calculator is updated to reflect this, but you need to make sure you have the correct variables if you are just copying the values into the file.

Just checked this in-game, and it doesn't matter what the Scoping value is set to when you select Override. 

Thanks for clearing that up, I must have had some of the old sensitivity lines left in the .ini or something. :)

Oh, did you check whether or not using just "LastConvertedSensitivity" without "Sensitivity" still works? I've seen a few reports that it doesn't work so I was hoping you'd be able to clear up which methods work and which ones don't.

Hey guys I have few questions. Been trying to convert my overwatch sensitivity to pubg for awhile but wasn't able to find a real good answer.

Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough...

Currently I use 5.93 with 800dpi for overwatch. And I used viewspeed 1 to convert all my sensitivity but I am not sure if this has been accurate.

Which should I use viewspeed 1, 2 or monitor distance to convert overwatch to pubg? (TPP)

Lastly for x3-x15 scope should I use overwatch: widow/ana sensitivity?

Thanks for your help!!

• Wizard
1 hour ago, eyedi said:

Hey guys I have few questions. Been trying to convert my overwatch sensitivity to pubg for awhile but wasn't able to find a real good answer.

Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough...

Currently I use 5.93 with 800dpi for overwatch. And I used viewspeed 1 to convert all my sensitivity but I am not sure if this has been accurate.

Which should I use viewspeed 1, 2 or monitor distance to convert overwatch to pubg? (TPP)

Lastly for x3-x15 scope should I use overwatch: widow/ana sensitivity?

Thanks for your help!!

First of all make sure you are select the correct perspective for PUBG. TPP and FPP are very different if you play with FOV 103.

If FPP and FOV 103 is what you are playing with in both games, it doesn't matter what conversion method you use as they will all produce the same result.

If you used hipfire in Overwatch to convert to Widowmaker, you can use the same method to convert to PUBG scopes from hipfire. The result will actually be about the same whether you use hipfire or Widowmaker, but to avoid rounding error preferably use the same source.

the game is bugged for at least the 3x scope, im sure. I tested it by using 100 for Sensitivity=100 and LastConvertedSensitivity=real value.

So, before this update the game would only use the lastconvertedsensitivity value. 

Since this update it does so for hipfire, ads, but at least not the 3x.

For it to work u need to paste in the config file 2 value AND the config file 1 value. Other scopes i did not test, but for me it was enough proof to change all values to config file 1 and 2

• Wizard
11 minutes ago, poppe said:

Should just combine the config file 1 and 2 method and put the config file 2 value for the ingame method.

You mean in the calculator? In-game doesn't support decimals, that's why there's a separate calculation for the in-game value in the config file where it supports decimals.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

You mean in the calculator? In-game doesn't support decimals, that's why there's a separate calculation for the in-game value in the config file where it supports decimals.

It just looks like it doesn’t. Tried it a couple of days ago with all decimals ingame, pressed enter and then checked the config. Got all the decimals.

• Wizard
30 minutes ago, poppe said:

It just looks like it doesn’t. Tried it a couple of days ago with all decimals ingame, pressed enter and then checked the config. Got all the decimals.

Ok, did some tests now and figured out what's going on... If you enter a decimal number and press enter it rounds the value to the nearest whole number. But if you just enter the number and click apply the decimals are conserved.

This method probably renders the config file sensitivity redundant as you have the same precision in-game and it's a lot easier to set it.

• Wizard

I cleaned up the PUBG entries in the calculator now:

• Config file 2 is removed.
  • In-game calculation now has six decimals.
  • Updated notes on how to enter the decimal number in-game (i.e. do not press enter).
  • If you still want to use the config file, use the in-game calculation for the "LastConvertedSensitivity" value.

Hi DPI Wizard, 

Removing the Config File 2 is not a good idea, the game still fucks this up and rounds it off as soon as you change 1 setting and hit apply again.

I just went through and applied all the values such as '30.693684' and hit apply after each one. Checked config, all good.

Restart game, change a keybind hit apply and BOOM it sets everything back to whole rounded numbers like "30.000000" and totally screws it again.

PUBG Sensitivity management is absolutely terrible, BlueBalls really cannot code for shit.