Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

Hey there, I have some questions

1. I used to play PUBG with sensitivity 58 (800 DPI) in all sights (hip fire, targeting, iron sight ...) on my 23" 1920x1018 monitor, I've just bought a new monitor 2560x1080 34", help me pls convert my sensitivity correctly. Check pls my screenshots, is it correct conversion?

2. I adjusted my sensitivity in PUBG first in game using ADS (red dot AR), so for me it is the most important aim. But when I'm trying to convert ADS AR to the new monitor, converted sensitivity is to fast for me, so I do something wrong, attached screenshot. How to convert it correctly.

3. If I choose sight "all" in covert option, then in calculation I see different sensitivity for all scopes. So I have to change sensitivity in game according calculation, I mean if i'm using hip fire  58, then iron-sight I have to change to 56.970260 and so on, right? 

pubg setup.jpg

2018-12-26_13-30-07.png

2018-12-26_13-57-16.png

When converting from CSGO 1280X1080 4:3, VIEWMODEL_FOV 60  to PUBG 1920X1080 16:9 FOV 80.

How do I do and what do I use to get the most accurately calculated sens?

I mean it just doesnt feel spot on..

Monitor distance for red dot and general sensitivity? And Viewspeed for scopes? Or what settings should I use to calculate this im just so confused I watched so many tutorials and still it doesnt feel like none of them cover the information needed to get the exact feeling I want out of this..

6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

This is just the FOV of the rendered weapon, it is unrelated to actual FOV and sensitivity. Use 90 (the default setting) in the calculation.

So  what should I use? Monitor Distance, Viewspeed? 360? and if I should use different options which one would I use for which scopes etc? And should I match it at 75? 100 or 25%? If I should use options that rely on this. Because I read many different  things about this too

Edited by marmanoff
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, lovedrive said:

Is it something wrong with my questions? I asked them long time ago, and still have no support... I’m newbie and need help.

Nothing wrong with the questions ;)

On 12/26/2018 at 12:16 PM, lovedrive said:

Hey there, I have some questions

1. I used to play PUBG with sensitivity 58 (800 DPI) in all sights (hip fire, targeting, iron sight ...) on my 23" 1920x1018 monitor, I've just bought a new monitor 2560x1080 34", help me pls convert my sensitivity correctly. Check pls my screenshots, is it correct conversion?

2. I adjusted my sensitivity in PUBG first in game using ADS (red dot AR), so for me it is the most important aim. But when I'm trying to convert ADS AR to the new monitor, converted sensitivity is to fast for me, so I do something wrong, attached screenshot. How to convert it correctly.

3. If I choose sight "all" in covert option, then in calculation I see different sensitivity for all scopes. So I have to change sensitivity in game according calculation, I mean if i'm using hip fire  58, then iron-sight I have to change to 56.970260 and so on, right? 

If you use the same sensitivity number for all sights, set the ADS and Scope settings in the calculator to MDH 100%. This is the equivalent to your PUBG settings.

Did you set the ADS sensitivity to 56.97 and it was too fast?

No, I tried 58,05, cuz it was converted amount for my new monitor, and it was too fast for me. I was confused and started to find my own sensitivity in aimtastic, I found it (3,11), could you help me to convert it correctly to PUBG tpp and to bf5 (asked question in bf5 thread). For pubg I think no hints, just setting 0% in conversation methods, and using results in game right? 

In bf5 feels good with hip fire ads and 3x, but with 6x seems to be a bit slower than it should be.

Will appreciate help, thank you.

• Wizard
13 minutes ago, lovedrive said:

No, I tried 58,05, cuz it was converted amount for my new monitor, and it was too fast for me

Try to set the scope and ADS conversion setup to MDV instead, this keeps the vertical sensitivity the same between the monitors, which is probably better for you since you are converting between different AR's.

On 12/31/2018 at 12:29 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Try to set the scope and ADS conversion setup to MDV instead, this keeps the vertical sensitivity the same between the monitors, which is probably better for you since you are converting between different AR's.

One last question, if im using 16:10 res, should i use HDEG res?

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, marmanoff said:

One last question, if im using 16:10 res, should i use HDEG res?

Always leave the FOV type to the default one for the game and enter the exact number from the game as specified in the game info, unless you want to convert from a different type. The actual FOV will be shown in the output based on your resolution.

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

Always leave the FOV type to the default one for the game and enter the exact number from the game as specified in the game info, unless you want to convert from a different type. The actual FOV will be shown in the output based on you resolution.

I dont think u understood my question, in the fov type, if my resolution is 16:10 RES what fov type should I use?

• Wizard
Just now, marmanoff said:

I dont think u understood my question, in the fov type, if my resolution is 16:10 RES what fov type should I use?

I understood, I was just saying you should always use the FOV Type that is selected automatically when you select a game regardless of your aspect ratio.

For PUBG you should use Hdeg Res yes :)

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

I understood, I was just saying you should always use the FOV Type that is selected automatically when you select a game regardless of your aspect ratio.

For PUBG you should use Hdeg Res yes :)

But this is for CSGO. and when I pick csgo it automatically has 4:3 hdeg as standard and I dont believe my 16:10 res is 4:3 hdeg? I think its normal hdeg or something else?

For instance, lets say I play 1920x1080 where 90 fov =  the normal fov standard for csgo. Then I would know to pick my fov type as hdeg res. But now for 16:10 resoltion I am kind of confused what to pick in the fov type.. Because im playing csgo at 1024x1080 which is a 16:10 RES.. Im trying to convert from a 4:3 res to 16:10 res and its important for me to know what fov type to pick

• Wizard
14 minutes ago, marmanoff said:

But this is for CSGO. and when I pick csgo it automatically has 4:3 hdeg as standard and I dont believe my 16:10 res is 4:3 hdeg? I think its normal hdeg or something else?

Back to my point, always use the one automatically selected unless you want to convert. For CSGO you should use Hdeg 4:3 because that's what the game uses. If you play with 16:10 it will calculate the correct FOV based on your entered resolution.

image.png

If you want to convert, say you want exactly 106 FOV with your resolution in CSGO you do like this:

image.png

6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Back to my point, always use the one automatically selected unless you want to convert. For CSGO you should use Hdeg 4:3 because that's what the game uses. If you play with 16:10 it will calculate the correct FOV based on your entered resolution.

image.png

If you want to convert, say you want exactly 106 FOV with your resolution in CSGO you do like this:

image.png

Im sorry for being so slow but I think im getting the hang of it, just one or 2 more questions. So CSGO is a game where fov_viewmodel_debug cant be changed unless in sv_cheats 1. The static value is always 90. So lets say I fill in the form from the game I want to convert and I get the Actual HFOV. Should I just use that on both Convert and Convert to? or should I stick with 90 in this case on both?

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Don't do like that, just stick with 90 for CSGO.

The most important part is that the config FOV "fov_cs_debug" is exactly the same value as you have in-game (which will be 90 for CSGO regardless unless cheats are on).

Which brings me back to my first question, and I'm sorry for this again lol. If im supposed to stick to 90 which is the default and unchangable value as I dont cheat. I do need to get it right in the fov type for the most accurate result. Which means I got to pick HDEG res for 16:10? Right?

I increased the fov in the "convert to" bar manually to reach fov_cs_debug 90 manually, here is a picture

Cc1XCod.png

would you say it is all accurate now? If it is then I understand completely now how it works