Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Wizard
Just now, Quackerjack said:

pubg has a "all zoom sensitivity slider" does it work like apex legends

mouse_use_per_scope_sensitivity_scalars "1"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 "1.000000"

I cant find it in the calculator. I want set all to MDH 0%.

It doesn't work like that unfortunately. Using the Universal sensitivity slider just sets all the scopes to the same value. And since the game uses MDH 100% by default, setting them all to the same value will keep them all scaled to MDH 100% compared to each other. It is not possible to get MDH 0% for all using it. To do that you have to set each scope individually. 

9 minutes ago, Quackerjack said:

thanks, 1 more question:

if i use 100 % MDH in Pubg ADS sens and want translate it to csgo hipfire should i use for hipfire also 100%?

that is a case of preference ,if you want to maintain a 360 distance for hipfire/ movement id recommend just matching the fov 73.74 vert from csgo to pubg and using the same 360 distance for both then using

if you prefer 100% for everything there should not be an issue with your planned conversion 

the methods that worked the best for me so far would be 

hip    ads   scope

1  360+100+100

2  360+   0  +  0

3  or 100% from windows to everything 100%

personally mostly swap around 1/2 from time to time 2 is the most precise whilst 1 is the best for movement 

hi when i take sensitivity from csgo 

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - All
Sensitivity 1:
sensitivity "1.0471"
Multiplier 1:
zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse "0.818933"
360° distance:
20.8368 inches
Config FOV:
fov_cs_debug 90
Actual VFOV:
73.74 degrees
Actual HFOV:
106.26 degrees

215.png PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - All
Sensitivity 1:
General Sensitivity 33.174213
Aim Sensitivity 26.927277
ADS Sensitivity 24.645839
2X Scope Sensitivity 22.589696
3X Scope Sensitivity 22.078782
4X Scope Sensitivity 21.882049
6X Scope Sensitivity 21.780077
8X Scope Sensitivity 21.736991
15X Scope Sensitivity 21.706289

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - All
Sensitivity 1:
Aim Sensitivity 33.174213
ADS Sensitivity 30.892776
2X Scope Sensitivity 28.836632
3X Scope Sensitivity 28.325718
4X Scope Sensitivity 28.128985
6X Scope Sensitivity 28.027013
8X Scope Sensitivity 27.983928
15X Scope Sensitivity 27.953225
360° distance:
20.8368 inches
Config FOV:
FpsCameraFov=90
Actual VFOV:
58.72 degrees
Actual HFOV:
90 degrees

215.png PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - All
Sensitivity 1:
Aim Sensitivity 33.174213
ADS Sensitivity 30.892776
2X Scope Sensitivity 28.836632
3X Scope Sensitivity 28.325718
4X Scope Sensitivity 28.128985
6X Scope Sensitivity 28.027013
8X Scope Sensitivity 27.983928
15X Scope Sensitivity 27.953225                                                                                            witch 1 is correct pls cause 2 different results

Edited by goldkid80
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, goldkid80 said:

witch 1 is correct pls cause 2 different results

When you try to convert back like that you are changing the base FOV and hence all the calculations. In the first conversion everything (CSGO zoom, PUBG hipfire and all aims) are matched to CSGO hipfire with an FOV of 106.26.

When you use the calculated PUBG sensitivity and calculate back to PUBG, the base FOV is now 90 so everything changed.

The first one is the correct one if you want to match the CSGO sensitivity.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question. I've found converting my CSGO hipfire to PUBG scopes with 100% MDH works great for me. Now that I am used to PUBG scopes which method should I use to get a good AWP sens? Should I also do CSGO hipfire to AWP 100% MDH which gives me 1.0962865?

• 5 months later...
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

Hello,

VFOV calculations are not precise. They are precise only when FpsCameraFov=90. If you change it, it will affect VFOV. The biggest deviation in VFOV is 14,4% (FOV 103).

FOV 103, VFOV 70.5328 - https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=275d63212d659446c8f3edb280e8e391

Based on my measurment VFOV should be around 61,630602

you're welcome :D

The FOV you specify in the game is horizontal degrees for 16:9, so if it's 103 horizontal it's 70.5328 vertical. If you're measuring in the game you need to measure an object really far away (ideally 1 km+) since the camera in the game is not in the center of rotation in first person mode.

19 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

since the camera in the game is not in the center of rotation in first person mode.

I guess it explain why it's not possible to look all the way up and down in game? So in other words, calculator can't handle it, if there is a offset in center of rotation. Because i'm focusing mainly on Win to Game conversations, i'm sensitive to this nuances.

thanks for answer.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

So in other words, calculator can't handle it, if there is a offset in center of rotation. Because i'm focusing mainly on Win to Game conversations, i'm sensitive to this nuances.

The calculator does what it is supposed to, it uses the absolute FOV for the calculation. For any view that isn't in the center of rotation, be it 3rd person or 1st person, it's practically impossible to do an object based monitor distance sensitivity unless the object is far away. You will have a different sensitivity for objects 1, 10, 20, 100 and 200 meters away etc. You also need to know the exact distance the camera is from the center of rotation (which may vary when you're inside buildings etc). Combine all this and there's so many unknown variables that it's not feasible to do anything accurate.

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

You will have a different sensitivity for objects 1, 10, 20, 100 and 200 meters away etc.

I don't understand you. My measurement is to align the bottom edge of the screen with any object in the game, at any distance. Then I move the mouse until the top corner of the screen touches this object. And it always gives me the same result. No matter if object is under my foot or is miles away. This manual measurement will cover the entire FOV range. That is why I am able to find even very small differences. Because of this method.

Try to measure how far the mouse travels the distance in vertical for a given VFOV = 70.5328 and FpsCameraFov=103. And you will see a 14,4% difference than it supposed to be.

For VFOV = 70.5328 and FpsCameraFov=90 you will measure 0% difference

Edited by MacSquirrel_Jedi
  • Wizard
16 minutes ago, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

I don't understand you. My measurement is to align the bottom edge of the screen with any object in the game, at any distance. Then I move the mouse until the top corner of the screen touches this object. And it always gives me the same result. No matter if object is under my foot or is miles away. This manual measurement will cover the entire FOV range. That is why I am able to find even very small differences. Because of this method.

Try to measure how far the mouse travels the distance in vertical for a given VFOV = 70.5328 and FpsCameraFov=103. And you will see a 14,4% difference than it supposed to be.

For VFOV = 70.5328 and FpsCameraFov=90 you will measure 0% difference

Just tested, it's spot on what it should be. Are you also testing your horizontal FOV? Can you attach your GameUserSettings.ini file please?

You will get an error of about 13-14% if you stand next to the object you are measuring against. If you don't get a difference between an object close and an object far away you must be doing something wrong.

• Wizard

Just made a video if you need it.

Sensitivity here is:

Sensitivity=37.869423,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.011440

Meaning a 360 distance of 11000 counts. The configured FOV is 103, resolution 1920x1080. Vertical FOV is 70.5328, meaning half the vertical counts are 11000/360*70.5328/2=~1078. I made a script moving 1078 counts so what is at the top should align with the crosshair dot after execution. As you can see it perfectly matches when far away, and overshoots when close. It's also exactly the distance it should be if the vertical FOV is in fact 70.5328 far away.

I did half view to the crosshair rather than the entire view because it's easier to see how much it overshoots. Doing the whole view yields the exact same result.

• 4 months later...

@DPI Wizard I checked my settings for the accuracy of the numbers, from x2 to x15 zoom give values in Sensitivity, and not LastConvertedSensitivity. Hipfire, ADS, Targeting works fine at LastConvertedSensitivity. I decided to delete the Sensitivity line everywhere, leaving LastConvertedSensitivity, the interface was 0 everywhere, and only the zoom gave a value of 0. LastConvertedSensitivity does not work. As I understand it, it is not possible to make your own settings for each zoom? I use "all", 2x calculates 360 ° Distance: 89.5138 centimeters, but I need 360 ° Distance: 51.396 centimeters. Maybe I am confused and do the data entry wrong?

• Wizard
20 hours ago, Vaccaria said:

@DPI Wizard I checked my settings for the accuracy of the numbers, from x2 to x15 zoom give values in Sensitivity, and not LastConvertedSensitivity. Hipfire, ADS, Targeting works fine at LastConvertedSensitivity. I decided to delete the Sensitivity line everywhere, leaving LastConvertedSensitivity, the interface was 0 everywhere, and only the zoom gave a value of 0. LastConvertedSensitivity does not work. As I understand it, it is not possible to make your own settings for each zoom? 

You have to select "In-game" for individual calculation of the "Sensitivity" value for the config file. The game only uses the "Sensitivity" value now I think, but you should add both to avoid any overwriting of the values. Setting the sensitivity in the config file for each scope should work fine.

20 hours ago, Vaccaria said:

I use "all", 2x calculates 360 ° Distance: 89.5138 centimeters, but I need 360 ° Distance: 51.396 centimeters. Maybe I am confused and do the data entry wrong?

That depends on your conversion setup.