Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

Here is a spreadsheet for @Drimzi's method, and here is a spreadsheet for @Snook_'s method (modified to use zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse instead of viewspeed). You can use the same steps from my method for either of these two new methods. For your method, Snook_, I have the 3rd person and 1st person only Hipfire sensitivities matched to CS:GO 360° rotation distance, but the targeting sensitivities are scaled according to their FOV using zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse. So basically, you have the same 360° normally, but if you hold down RMB, it will change the sensitivity to match CS:GO's sensitivity with zoomed FOV scaling. This is an interesting way of doing things IMO.

People can try all three methods and see what they prefer. Personally, I suspect I will prefer my method, though I'm going to try the two new ones with an open mind. Different people will like different things.

Edited by Vols and Jezuz
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, ngoandbuns said:

Sorry it's my first time using the calculator, but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I wish to convert my sensitivity from CSGO to Battlegrounds.

CSGO

Resolution : 1400 x 1050 4:3 Stretched

Sens : 2.98

m_yaw : 0.18333

Battlegrounds

Resolution : 1680 x 1050 (Native)

I've attached a screenshot of the calculator settings I'm using, but I'm not sure if it's correct.

You're doing it correctly, just do the same for each scope and aim. If you do not play 1st person in PUBG, skip that aim. If you do play it, remember to enter your configured FOV as well.

3 minutes ago, Vols and Jezuz said:

Here is a spreadsheet for @Drimzi's method, and here is a spreadsheet for @Snook_'s method (modified to use zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse instead of viewspeed). You can use the same steps from my method for either of these two new methods. For your method, Snook_, I have the 3rd person and 1st person only Hipfire sensitivities matched to CS:GO 360° rotation distance, but the targeting sensitivities are scaled according to their FOV using zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse. So basically, you have the same 360° normally, but if you hold down RMB, it will change the sensitivity to match CS:GO's sensitivity with zoomed FOV scaling. This is an interesting way of doing things IMO.

It works for me, because flicking around feels the same in the open world and then aiming in feels the same for controlling recoil etc :)

• Wizard
6 hours ago, bgaccord said:

I have a hard time understanding and using this calculator. Could anyone help me get the right values for 1st person mode???  For 3rd/1st person mode the default 50 works fine for me.  

Dpi: 400

In BF4/1 I use: FoV 90 

Ingame sensitivity 10% 

Uniform soldier aiming: ON

100 FoV in PUBG

I'm guessing you use FOV 90 as the actual FOV , and not configured vertical FOV? If so, you are indeed very close to sensitivity 50 in PUBG:

bf1pubg1.PNG

Go through the scopes with these settings. If you haven't changed the USA or other zoom sensitivities in Battlefield, use Monitor Distance 75% for the exact same feel.

To be honest, i am little confused.

I need to convert my cs go sensitivity into my pubg sensitivity.

I even read all the post in this thread, but it made me be more confused about it.

Can someone help me use the calculator correctly? Or the results i should paste i my config file?

And is it helpful to change my pubg fov to 103?

CS GO Sens is 1.125 
DPI 800

edit:

I think i unterstand it now.

Hope that you can tell me, if it is correct or not.

I have to change the sensitivity from csgo to pubg with monitor distance (even the hipfire).

Then put the pubg hipfire sens and convert to the other senses?

Edited by humanius
  • Wizard
28 minutes ago, humanius said:

I think i unterstand it now.

Hope that you can tell me, if it is correct or not.

I have to change the sensitivity from csgo to pubg with monitor distance (even the hipfire).

Then put the pubg hipfire sens and convert to the other senses?

As long as you use Monitor Distance, it makes no difference if you use CSGO or PUBG hipfire as the source for your conversions (if the PUBG hipfire sensitivity is already converted as Monitor Distance from CSGO). But to make it easy, use CSGO as the source for all of them :)

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I'm guessing you use FOV 90 as the actual FOV , and not configured vertical FOV? If so, you are indeed very close to sensitivity 50 in PUBG:

bf1pubg1.PNG

Go through the scopes with these settings. If you haven't changed the USA or other zoom sensitivities in Battlefield, use Monitor Distance 75% for the exact same feel.

Ok I see, thanks. 

I have noticed that the sensitivitys for targeting 1st person and 3rd person ist different. 

I sometimes play third person and sometimes first person.

Do i need to make 2 config files for this game and switch whenever i switch from 1st to 3rd person?

If yes, which sensitivitys are just for 1st person and which just for 3rd person? :mellow:

Assuming you are using viewspeed, the sensitivities are different because of the different FOV's between 3rd person and 1st person. It does gripe me a little bit that the FOV slider ingame is not universal and pretty much only affects 1st person targeting and hipfire. What i did to keep it the same across all boards is lower my FOV ingame to 80 which will match the 1st and 3rd person sensitivities until they somehow change it.

On 9/8/2017 at 9:33 PM, Traxilla said:

Assuming you are using viewspeed, the sensitivities are different because of the different FOV's between 3rd person and 1st person. It does gripe me a little bit that the FOV slider ingame is not universal and pretty much only affects 1st person targeting and hipfire. What i did to keep it the same across all boards is lower my FOV ingame to 80 which will match the 1st and 3rd person sensitivities until they somehow change it.

hehe.  I also got to the same conclusion. That If I want to keep playing both modes using the same sens in both modes, I need to keep FoV at 80 in 1st p mode. Without having to have 2 config files, or change it every time I switch mode...

Edited by bgaccord
Correction 4

I realized that my spreadsheets had an error where I was calculating target distances with the zoom sensitivity ratio relative to the 16:9 magnification instead of relative to the 4:3 magnification like CS:GO does. All three spreadsheets have been updated.

One consequence of this correction is that the Scoping and Scope 2x/4x/8x/15x sensitivities will now all be different values, even if you are using zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1, since PUBG's sensitivity scaling is relative to 16:9 instead of 4:3 like CS:GO.

17 hours ago, Vols and Jezuz said:

I realized that my spreadsheets had an error where I was calculating target distances with the zoom sensitivity ratio relative to the 16:9 magnification instead of relative to the 4:3 magnification like CS:GO does. All three spreadsheets have been updated.

One consequence of this correction is that the Scoping and Scope 2x/4x/8x/15x sensitivities will now all be different values, even if you are using zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1, since PUBG's sensitivity scaling is relative to 16:9 instead of 4:3 like CS:GO.

Have you tried matching PUBG in the online calculator using monitor distance @ 75% that is what CSGO uses I think and PUBG 100%

This should in theory come out like your spreadsheet but is easier?

Using Monitor Match at 75% versus any of the Zoomed CS:GO aims will give the same results for the PUBG sensitivities that are scaled using CS:GO's zoom sensitivity scaling in my spreadsheets. But that's not what you do for PUBG Hipfire or Vehicle sensitivities, where the goal is to preserve 360° rotation distance. So you have to change the calculator settings and copy the resulting value for each of PUBG's 8 sensitivities. I fail to see how that is easier. It takes significantly more mouse clicks and time versus the spreadsheet, and it's easy to forget to change one thing in the calculator (like changing FOV from 90 for first person) and get a wrong number without noticing.

I don't understand how my spreadsheet isn't easy. There's only 4 things to input and it should take the average user less than a minute to complete from start to finish.

But after finally getting some game time to test things out, I think I am coming around to the "Snook_ method" spreadsheet as opposed to my original method. It's kind of the best of both worlds, in that your ingrained 90° and 180° snaps are preserved in the Hipfire and Vehicle for first and third person, which is good for looting and quickly turning towards gunfire or a compass heading. But using any "aiming", i.e. holding RMB for "Targeting" or clicking RMB to ADS/scope, switches to CS:GO sensitivity with CS:GO's zoom sensitivity scaling.

Edited by Vols and Jezuz

When I try to use the config file to change sensitivity it never actually changes any of my sensitivity settings or at least to the same sensitivity that i had input. I put the game settings file on read only so I'm not quite sure if I am doing something wrong. 

Here is how I'm attempting to convert sensitivities: http://prntscr.com/g8cd43

Also another question, Should i be using 360 degrees rotation, monitor distance, or viewspeed to get the correct sensitivity.

Edited by Its Me
Wanted to add more information.

When you change the sensitivities in the config file, using LastConvertedMouseSensitivity, the change is not reflected by the in-game sliders for sensitivity in the settings.

As for converting CS:GO, there's a bunch of different methods people have proposed. Personally my favorite is what I called the "Snook_ method", but using Viewspeed is also a good way to go about it (and fairly similar to my spreadsheet). You can try using Viewspeed for Hipfire and Vehicle sensitivities, but I find those to be way too slow for looting. You have a pretty low CS:GO sensitivity, so I think you will find that using Viewspeed for Hipfire and Vehicle will make your arm want to fall off after looting for a few games. In that case, use 360° for Hipfire and Vehicle, and Viewspeed for the rest of the sensitivities. Or use my spreadsheet if you want the sensitivities to scale in the same manner that CS:GO uses for zoom sensitivity scaling.

7 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

They are all based on FOV 80 yes, but as a general rule always enter your configured FOV in the calculator regardless. It will just ignore what you entered if the FOV is fixed.

So if I already have a 3rd person group of sensitivities set when I want to play 1st person do I only change, Normal, Vehicle and Targetting?

As we don't have different sensitivity options (in-game) for 1st and 3rd person hipfire and targeting, for which should I opt for? I play both gamemodes the same amout of time so I just cannot simply go with one or another. Will one be more beneficial for muscle memory or not?