Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

getting same sens to other games!!

so I recently got my sens by doing that csgo method and I want to have the perfect sens to each game. I heard to use 360 for hipfire and monitor distance for everything else eg:Ads, scopes. What if I play on a game that has a lower or higher fov, will using the same caluclations work or do I have to do something else. In csgo I use 65 fov in fortnite I use 80. Should I not use the 360 one because its not the same fov and I cant match it or should I use the monitor distance at 0% for hipfire scode ads even though it will make the sens feel off?? Or is there something that I can do so I don't have anymore headaches and enjoy all my games thankyou :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

You can only change FOV in CSGO if you enable cheats offline (sv_cheats 1) or play on a server with this enabled. Otherwise the FOV will always be 90 Hdeg 4:3. 

ok but my question is that if the fov is different  lets say one game I use 90 and other game I use 80 should I use 360 or no.

and lets say a game that has only one sens ex:Cod should I use 360 and have the same fov as my main game or use monitor distance horizontal use whatever

My main game is tf2 I use 90 fov if I want to convert to fortnite that has a cap of 80 should I use 360 or monitor distance horizontal at 0%

ok so even for hipfire cause I used the monitor distance and it felt very different then what it was before. For fortnite or any game that has more then one sens should I use 360 for hip monitor distance for anything else 

4 hours ago, Nick said:

ok so even for hipfire cause I used the monitor distance and it felt very different then what it was before. For fortnite or any game that has more then one sens should I use 360 for hip monitor distance for anything else 

you should try both options and use what is thee best method for you afterall you are the one having to use it  (in my experience both have their advantage)