Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Aim Hero

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, flat-stanley said:

Hmmmm i dont know if what i was trying to say got lost in translation BUT ideally im trying to get the acog settings of siege onto the hipfire of a pistol in aim hero. What you have given me is very much useful though thank you :) let me go adjust my settings

Ok I see, you don't want the scope etc for the practice.

Then it will be for ironsight (note the FOV for Aim Hero!):

image.png

And for ACOG:

image.png

• Wizard
Just now, flat-stanley said:

thats more like it aha, but i assume instead of 360degree distance, i use viewspeed 1?

Since I also match the FOV it doesn't actually matter. When the FOV is the same, all conversion methods will give the same result. If you don't want to match FOV, do indeed use Viewspeed instead.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Since I also match the FOV it doesn't actually matter. When the FOV is the same, all conversion methods will give the same result. If you don't want to match FOV, do indeed use Viewspeed instead.

but in your screenshot the fov's arent matched? AND a mouse sens of 7 in Aim Hero is nowhere near 50 ads in rb6?

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, flat-stanley said:

but in your screenshot the fov's arent matched? AND a mouse sens of 7 in Aim Hero is nowhere near 50 ads in rb6?

The FOV's are matched, look at the Actual FOV in the output. And since we are matching the ironsight/ADS you can't compare the numbers directly. Check the 360 distance and as mentioned the Actual FOV and see that they are identical.

6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The FOV's are matched, look at the Actual FOV in the output. And since we are matching the ironsight/ADS you can't compare the numbers directly. Check the 360 distance and as mentioned the Actual FOV and see that they are identical.

i mean hopefully it should work, thank you for your time pal :) (if not ill just contact you again if thats alright with ya)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I have some questions. In regards to converting my fortnite sensitivity to Aim Hero sensitivity. Can someone please tell me what settings i should use when converting and all values i should put. I play at native 1920x1080 with a 25" monitor. my fortnite sensitivity is 0.08 btw.

And also. if anyone has tested it. Can you say If KovaaK's Aim trainer is better than Aim Hero.

Edited by StoCS