Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Aim Hero

• 2 months later...

I wanted to see if I could get a little help from the community on this. 

I see on the external sources you recommend the 3D aim trainer. I checked the website calculations with your and they match up perfectly for aim training the hip. I love how the targets appear all over the place and you can work on reflexes. The problem is I need to work on this with my ADS. Is there anyway to calculate this to work on 3D aim trainer?  If this is not possible on the 3D Aim trainer, how would I set up the Aim Hero to work with this. Here is a screenshot of my Siege setup with my config  and I want to match the ACOG ADS to exactly the same to practice with it on Aim Hero/3D Aim trainer for minor flicks like I would have in the game. Right now the only option I have is using the sniper with zoom 1 to replicate the acog for siege (which is not that close to the same FOV as siege acog). If this is not possible does any one else know of an accurate and well made aim trainer that allows ads sensitivities. Some training with hip to ads with different situations would be great! I have attached a picture of my siege settings for the conversion to the aim trainers. It is set at 400 DPI and a resolution of 1920 x 1080. 

Thank you for the help,

Siege sens.png

Edited by Fish Gaming