Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Aim Hero

• 3 months later...
  • Wizard
57 minutes ago, Brady said:

What does this mean? I need to convert Aim Hero sensitivity 3 to an Overwatch sensitivity, but I don't know how to read the data above. What is the Overwatch sensitivity setting for Aim Hero sensitivity 3?

If you are playing Aim Hero and use the Overwatch settings, simply use the same numbers as you use in the game, no conversion needed :)

On 6/29/2017 at 8:01 PM, DPI Wizard said:

If you are playing Aim Hero and use the Overwatch settings, simply use the same numbers as you use in the game, no conversion needed :)

Question regarding the

Actual VFOV:
Actual HFOV:

my overwatch one doesn't match my aimhero one. I heard that you need to adjust aimhero's fov to get a similar one in aimhero. I heard that it's overwatch fov 103 = aimhero fov 75, do you know if there's any truth to this? 
  • Wizard
9 hours ago, Ch3wy said:

Question regarding the

Actual VFOV:
Actual HFOV:

my overwatch one doesn't match my aimhero one. I heard that you need to adjust aimhero's fov to get a similar one in aimhero. I heard that it's overwatch fov 103 = aimhero fov 75, do you know if there's any truth to this? 

If you select "Horizontal Deg. | Res Base" for Aim Hero and enter 103, the calculations will show you the correct FOV to configure to achieve the same FOV as in Overwatch, which is 70.53 :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2017 at 5:28 AM, DPI Wizard said:

If you select "Horizontal Deg. | Res Base" for Aim Hero and enter 103, the calculations will show you the correct FOV to configure to achieve the same FOV as in Overwatch, which is 70.53 :)

wow! I got 

Actual HFOV:
91.49 degrees

Since i play OW on 95 fov.. dam.. you're a god! thanks a bunch :D 
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm using the new viewspeed alpha calculator with perfectly matched FOV. Is Aim Hero really off from CSGO by 0.000001 or is it fucked up by the smallest bit? Shouldn't they basically be the same configuration sensitivity? I understand that there is 0% discrepancy with the first conversion.

EDIT: CSGO 0.599999 to Aim Hero gets 0.6 btw, so it works back and forth. 

2017-09-12.png

2017-09-12 (1).png

Edited by massivelivefun
Added notice of 0% discrepancy & other conversion.
On 6/29/2017 at 7:01 PM, DPI Wizard said:

How come when I use the calculator and try and convert my OW sens to Aim Hero, I get a completely different value? What is the best way I can match my sensitivities for both games? I also noticed the FOV type changes to Vertical Degrees by default so I'm not entirely sure.

• Wizard
23 minutes ago, stunna said:

How come when I use the calculator and try and convert my OW sens to Aim Hero, I get a completely different value? What is the best way I can match my sensitivities for both games? I also noticed the FOV type changes to Vertical Degrees by default so I'm not entirely sure.

For Aim Hero, the default FOV type is vertical degrees, so make sure you select "Horizontal Deg. | Res Base" and enter your OW FOV.

• 2 months later...

It's not, it is exclusive fullscreen. Default fullscreen is actually borderless window, which has input lag from Windows and doesn't support GSYNC.

So is the default fullscreen okay to use? Like does it affect the /360cm or is it just the input lag and all that?

Edited by Trashmanbag