Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Aim Hero

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SquirtyBuns said:

I feel like aim hero sense and conversions are a bit fast, i have 0.07 in fortnite with 800dpi, and it gives me 0.081 and 60fov, i seem to be hitting just over targets, before this when i had it at 0.07 in aim hero, i could hit all of them.

Aim Hero and Fortnite haven't changed. Maybe try 50.53 fov in Aim Hero as that will match Fortnite's fov and will avoid any muscle memory issues relating to fov.

Edited by Drimzi
  • Wizard
32 minutes ago, SquirtyBuns said:

Im still getting issues, very frustrating. 0.07 in fortnite says that i need .069 on aim hero, but with 50.53 fov, which looks and feels different from fortnite, and when i am aiming, i am hitting OVER my targets, and not on them.

Have you checked your config file for Fortnite? The slider is very inaccurate if you use the mouse to drag it, it can be anything from 0.7 to 0.79. Using the arrow keys hits the displayed number exactly.

On 6/16/2018 at 9:42 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Have you checked your config file for Fortnite? The slider is very inaccurate if you use the mouse to drag it, it can be anything from 0.7 to 0.79. Using the arrow keys hits the displayed number exactly.

I havent, thank you. I wish fortnite would fix some settings like that!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, flat-stanley said:

Would anyone be able to help me convert my rainbow six siege sens:

20/20/45 400 dpi

75 (or sometimes 90) FOV

1920 x 1080, 16:10 (and 16:9) aspect ratio

to an Aim Hero/Osu sens please in order for me to train aiming even more? (I do have a monthly subscription to mouse-sensitivity.com but i dont know how to use it without getting an error message)

I can help you, but can you show a screenshot of your error so I can see what's wrong?

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I can help you, but can you show a screenshot of your error so I can see what's wrong?

tbf the error mainly comes from cs:go conversion so ill ignore that for now, but the main q is how I can convert between 16:9 to 16:10 (16:10 being rb6 and 16:9 being osu)

P.S ive just done a conversion now, did you get ACOG to be 19.2 for Aim Hero?

Edited by flat-stanley
  • Wizard
Just now, flat-stanley said:

tbf the error mainly comes from cs:go conversion so ill bypass for you now, but the main q is how I can convert between 16:9 to 16:10

Just enter the correct resolution for the games in the calculator and everything else will happen automatically.