Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

DayZ FOV?

Hey,

Little bit confused how DayZ FOV works. In-game slider has no values, but if the sliders maxed out the config puts the value as fov=0.95993 - what type of fov is this, like what does Multi mean? Are the monitor distance calculations accurate for 1st person or 3rd person perspectives or are the FOV's the same in DayZ for both of those? There is only 'Hipfire' in the calculator as an option so not sure

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard

The FOV value in the config file is a multiplier for the vertical radians. You can select a different FOV Type like Hdeg Res and enter a desired FOV, then check the output for the config FOV you need to enter in the config file to get this FOV. Note that it must be less than the default value of 0.95993, any value above will not work as it maxes out at this value.

The FOV is correct for both 1st and 3rd person.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Em 19/08/2019 em 06:49, DPI Wizard disse:

The FOV value in the config file is a multiplier for the vertical radians. You can select a different FOV Type like Hdeg Res and enter a desired FOV, then check the output for the config FOV you need to enter in the config file to get this FOV. Note that it must be less than the default value of 0.95993, any value above will not work as it maxes out at this value.

The FOV is correct for both 1st and 3rd person.

bro but how i will convert the multiplier to a number like 0.95993?I mean this site should convert correctly
If i try to use 103 degrees in FOV in this game the site will show me 19.087651, but i cant put that in the config file, because its only accept 0.95993 or lower

• Wizard
48 minutes ago, F R said:

bro but how i will convert the multiplier to a number like 0.95993?I mean this site should convert correctly
If i try to use 103 degrees in FOV in this game the site will show me 19.087651, but i cant put that in the config file, because its only accept 0.95993 or lower

Always check the game and FOV notes for potential instructions ;)

image.png