Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

@DPI Wizard is there a difference between modern warfare and black ops 4 ?

for black ops 4 the calculator puts out 10.32444

and for modern warfare 10.33333

both games same fov 106.26 was wondering if there is an error in the calculator or cod studios just being cod studios wasnt it supposed to be the same across all battle.net shooters

Edited by Nickich
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, Nickich said:

@DPI Wizard is there a difference between modern warfare and black ops 4 ?

for black ops 4 the calculator puts out 10.32444

and for modern warfare 10.33333

both games same fov 106.26 was wondering if there is an error in the calculator or cod studios just being cod studios wasnt it supposed to be the same across all battle.net shooters

CoD being CoD, BO4 is slightly different for some reason.

How would I get my sensitivity to match exactly for ads from apex legends? If I understand correctly apex legends Measure  useong vertical fov whilst cod uses horizontal. Also is it best to use affected or independent for the cod ads settings and 1.33 or 0 coefficient? Thank you! I’ve been trying to get my Sensitivity good for a while but nothing really works 

CoD now defaults to 133 vertical MD by default since relative is always active, Apex uses 0%. So provided you just set the Coefficient in CoD to 0% and don't have an ADS sens multiplier other than 1.0 in Apex (or CoD) it is then already matched by that method across all scopes.

The settings for base FOV can just be matched to the same thing anyway. Apex uses a multiplier scaled off Hor 4:3, not vertical, but you can match that up using the calculator very easily.

like so if you wanted 80 vertical degrees for hipfire for both games, for example:

capture.png.4f5cb589bff110d765dd4cfb72911ebc.png

Whether you want a fixed ADS zoom or one that is scaled in relation to your hipfire in CoD is entirely personal preference. Just depends how much zoom you want compared to hipfire. It doesn't affect the scaling method.

8 hours ago, TheNoobPolice said:

CoD now defaults to 133 vertical MD by default since relative is always active, Apex uses 0%. So provided you just set the Coefficient in CoD to 0% and don't have an ADS sens multiplier other than 1.0 in Apex (or CoD) it is then already matched by that method across all scopes.

The settings for base FOV can just be matched to the same thing anyway. Apex uses a multiplier scaled off Hor 4:3, not vertical, but you can match that up using the calculator very easily.

like so if you wanted 80 vertical degrees for hipfire for both games, for example:

capture.png.4f5cb589bff110d765dd4cfb72911ebc.png

Whether you want a fixed ADS zoom or one that is scaled in relation to your hipfire in CoD is entirely personal preference. Just depends how much zoom you want compared to hipfire. It doesn't affect the scaling method.

Ah I see thank you! That actually helps a lot since I don’t usually mess with the FOV type in the calculator. I’ll try when I get home to test it out.

I use 2.9 with a standard multiplier of 1 for ads on apex and when it converts it to call of duty it normally does a multiplier lower than 1. Also adjusting the type of FOV still might result in a discrepancy when using ADS because you can’t change ADS fov to match another game right? Or maybe I’m understanding that wrong 

8 hours ago, 90skidd said:

I use 2.9 with a standard multiplier of 1 for ads on apex and when it converts it to call of duty it normally does a multiplier lower than 1. Also adjusting the type of FOV still might result in a discrepancy when using ADS because you can’t change ADS fov to match another game right? Or maybe I’m understanding that wrong 

Very rarely are ADS FOV's ever the same between ANY games, even when you match hipfire FOV. That's the whole point of choosing an FOV conversion method that you get used to

So for example, if I choose 0%, then I know that all my tracking speed at the centre pixel will feel the same no matter the aimed FOV between games, at the expense of higher zooms scopes starting to feel slower across the whole screen.  If I choose something like 100%-133% (vertical), then the perceived average speed of the whole screen will feel about the same as I turn, at the expense of accuracy at the crosshair.

Edited by TheNoobPolice
1 hour ago, TheNoobPolice said:

Very rarely are ADS FOV's ever the same between ANY games, even when you match hipfire FOV. That's the whole point of choosing an FOV conversion method that you get used to

So for example, if I choose 0%, then I know that all my tracking speed at the centre pixel will feel the same no matter the aimed FOV between games, at the expense of higher zooms scopes starting to feel slower across the whole screen.  If I choose something like 100%-133% (vertical), then the perceived average speed of the whole screen will feel about the same as I turn, at the expense of accuracy at the crosshair.

I see so it’s essentially a trade off. At the moment I use 2.9 on apex and when I use the calculator to converter I get 9.667 for cod hip fire and 0.91 for ads if I’m using 100 fov in cod game settings but it feels kinda off. Is this right?

You'd need to enter the FOV and FOV type you want to use in Apex and in CoD as the hipfire basis that all the ADS scaling is done from. You want the same hipfire FOV basically, otherwise it will feel different.

Example for me I have this below: and it feels the same. All ADS synced up by 0% monitor distance, hipfire 360 and FOV matched (So for Apex I enter 1.434488, and CoD I enter 116.01) to have the same hipfire FOV. You see all the scope multipliers are at 1.0 because Apex uses 0% scaling and I have set the coefficient in CoD to be 0% also.

capture.thumb.png.3abab238296cfa98bac464dd5f9175b6.png

Edited by TheNoobPolice
18 hours ago, TheNoobPolice said:

You'd need to enter the FOV and FOV type you want to use in Apex and in CoD as the hipfire basis that all the ADS scaling is done from. You want the same hipfire FOV basically, otherwise it will feel different.

Example for me I have this below: and it feels the same. All ADS synced up by 0% monitor distance, hipfire 360 and FOV matched (So for Apex I enter 1.434488, and CoD I enter 116.01) to have the same hipfire FOV. You see all the scope multipliers are at 1.0 because Apex uses 0% scaling and I have set the coefficient in CoD to be 0% also.

capture.thumb.png.3abab238296cfa98bac464dd5f9175b6.png

Thank you! I work appreciate your time. I’ll try this tonight and see how it goes. I usually only enter settings in game and don’t use the config file. Would this make much of a difference? Also if I use 90 fov on apex then I just enter 90 in the fov field for cod in the calculator correct? So basically keeping everything the same 

Hey guys,
i've tried to read everything but im too dumb to get it, maybe someone can explain it to me.
I want to have everything set like my cs go sens. I got the Hipfire, now i want the sniper scopes for example to feel just same as my awp scope in cs does, i want it to move the same amount of pixels as in cs. In order to flick like in cs. 
What do i have to set the monitor coefficent to? My sens in cs is 2.1 and my ads multiplier is 1.0.

cod sens.jpg

Edited by mqrcoh
11 hours ago, 90skidd said:

Thank you! I work appreciate your time. I’ll try this tonight and see how it goes. I usually only enter settings in game and don’t use the config file. Would this make much of a difference? Also if I use 90 fov on apex then I just enter 90 in the fov field for cod in the calculator correct? So basically keeping everything the same 

The important point is that match the FOV type in the calculator also. Unless it was fixed in a recent patch, the in-game FOV slider for Apex wasn't accurate and you should be using the config file.

You don't really need to use the config file for CoD to be honest, it offers sufficient granularity in the menu.

9 hours ago, mqrcoh said:

Hey guys,
i've tried to read everything but im too dumb to get it, maybe someone can explain it to me.
I want to have everything set like my cs go sens. I got the Hipfire, now i want the sniper scopes for example to feel just same as my awp scope in cs does, i want it to move the same amount of pixels as in cs. In order to flick like in cs. 
What do i have to set the monitor coefficent to? My sens in cs is 2.1 and my ads multiplier is 1.0.

Do this

capture.thumb.png.6c7f4d53a851cb625d9486075d83a6e6.png

Can you please add an ADS sens conversion for SMG's (their ZOOM in with reflex is about half that of AR's zoom with reflex)? 

I have tested this in game and there is DEFINATELY an FOV difference :)

I would like to simply change my sens every time I use an AR or and SMG to maintain the same feel :)

Edited by Bainoh

Ok, the MDH and other settings have me a bit confused. I am attempting to match my BF4 settings in hipfire and match holo sight with coyote site ads sense. In bf4 I used USA on with default coefficient(1.33). In COD currently I have it set to Relative with 1.33 coefficient, ads set to independent. What do I need to change to match up my sensitivities? I am pretty sure I have the hipfire set correctly since it is simple enough, but matching coyote site in bf4 to the all w/holo & 3.25x has got me confused.  

If it helps

DPI 1000 both games

bf4 sense .0039

cod sense 3.0905

Hey guys. I'm still messing with my settings a bit and for the life of me still can't seem to get the same aim between CoD2 and the new MW. So what am I doing wrong? I set everything how i think they should be set (the MDH/Coefficient/FOV i'm not sure are correct?) and the more I have been reading about it the more confused i become. I've even resorted to loading up CoD2 and doing 360's and physically measuring the distance at hip and ADS and doing the same in MW and i'm getting different values all over the place (I have a feeling this isn't an accurate form of measurement however) Aiming at the hip is consistent and feels fine in MW but ADSing just feels wrong compared to what i'm used to in CoD2. Guidance would be much appreciated.

mousesettings.thumb.JPG.7f1173e13ac97c630b263046683ff4d2.jpeg