Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Hi there, 

I'm trying to copy my ADS multiplier from destiny 2 to Cod and im not sure if this is correct. I just want the games to feel 1:1 to because they are both heavy on the ADS combat and I do switch from them from time to time. I dont want to mess up my muscle memory either games. Seeing the discrepancy kind of bothers me. I tried to play both games at the same time but my pc cant handle that level of multi-tasking.  Both games of my games are using default monitor distance coefficient, and i was wondering I should change COD's to match destiny 2's. Appreciate the help

image.thumb.png.2e0e1324fe9eb8cc28232265fb7a5a3a.png

image.thumb.png.42997ba485ade70c6e718e598a7694fe.png

5 hours ago, swordfish said:

I need help to convert mi pubg sens to codmw2019

i use 100fov on both games, mi question is if i have to change Vfov on the config file?

It is like the photos below? Thanks 

3.PNG.10dfe48127b3eb99103538e2431ff84e.PNG4.PNG.9ad083bca05fefa7a1f64734fd6ad354.PNG

Hello , 

The Fovs are good , there is also this new auto match fov that has been added that can be useful if you are not sure what you are looking for . 

1 hour ago, e_yen98 said:

hello all 

@TheNoobPolice @DPI Wizard @everyone

i have 1 question , which one ads sensitivity transition timing in cod is same or close to zoom transition sensitivity smoothing in bfv , thank you and sorry about my english 

1.png

2.png

Hi , 

Based on BFV description and how it says instead of instantly using the zoomed sensitivity i would say it is the same mechanic as Gradual . 

If you want to be 100 sure i would wait for Dpi Wizard . 

@e_yen9

Gradual in CoD is the true legacy method, and happens just naturally due to the way the sens multiplier is calculated i.e continually frame by frame from FOV state, rather than from a lookup table.

Uniform Soldier Aiming does the same thing in BF; and when you turn on Zoom Transition Smoothing in BFV, you effectively just turn USA ON with a fixed 100% coefficient. Since USA ON == ZTS ON, there is your answer.

Edited by TheNoobPolice
3 minutes ago, TheNoobPolice said:

@e_yen9

Gradual in CoD is the true legacy method, and happens just naturally due to the way the sens multiplier is calculated i.e continually frame by frame from FOV state, rather than from a lookup table.

Uniform Soldier Aiming does the same thing in BF; and when you turn on Zoom Transition Smoothing in BFV, you effectively just turn USA ON with a fixed 100% coefficient. Since USA ON == ZTS ON, there is your answer.

please notice me if i understand correctly , i already turn usa on in cod and set to Gradual , when zoom is like usa on in bfv? i just need to feels when i pop up ads like bfv , thank you

USA is the BF name for the feature, in CoD it's called Relative Aiming. I can't tell you what will feel right for you, but....

if you play with USA ON in BF on default 133% Coefficient, you should try setting CoD to Relative ADS and Monitor Distance Coefficient to 1.33 and ADS sensitivity transition to Gradual.

If you play BF with USA OFF and with Zoom Transition Smoothing On, set CoD to Relative and Monitor Distance Coefficient 1.00 and ADS sensitivity transition to Gradual.

If you play BF with USA OFF and with Zoom Transition Smoothing OFF, set CoD to Relative, Monitor Distance Coefficient to 1.00, and ADS sensitivity transition to Instant.

That would be my best guess.

Edited by TheNoobPolice
1 hour ago, TheNoobPolice said:

USA is the BF name for the feature, in CoD it's called Relative Aiming. I can't tell you what will feel right for you, but....

if you play with USA ON in BF on default 133% Coefficient, you should try setting CoD to Relative ADS and Monitor Distance Coefficient to 1.33 and ADS sensitivity transition to Gradual.

If you play BF with USA OFF and with Zoom Transition Smoothing On, set CoD to Relative and Monitor Distance Coefficient 1.00 and ADS sensitivity transition to Gradual.

If you play BF with USA OFF and with Zoom Transition Smoothing OFF, set CoD to Relative, Monitor Distance Coefficient to 1.00, and ADS sensitivity transition to Instant.

That would be my best guess.

thank you sir!! 💚

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for some help and opinions about the following options:

1. ADS Mouse Sensitivity - what's the difference between relative and legacy if Monitor Distance Coefficient is set to 0.00? I'm trying to get MM 0%.
2. ADS Sensitivity Transition Timing - what do people recommend if I'm used to PUBG/Overwatch/Apex Legends? Going by description, I'd imagine gradual is most intuitive, but late sounds like it could be better for quickscoping/flicking?
3. ADS FOV - IIRC in PUBG/Overwatch/Apex Legends it's independent and independent is the default here, but the calculator states "affected" - is this preferred, and if so, why? Is it a matter of preference? Will both modes result in MM 0%?
Edited by sonorciff
  • Wizard
21 minutes ago, sonorciff said:

Looking for some help and opinions about the following options:

1. ADS Mouse Sensitivity - what's the difference between relative and legacy if Monitor Distance Coefficient is set to 0.00? I'm trying to get MM 0%.
2. ADS Sensitivity Transition Timing - what do people recommend if I'm used to PUBG/Overwatch/Apex Legends? Going by description, I'd imagine gradual is most intuitive, but late sounds like it could be better for quickscoping/flicking?
3. ADS FOV - IIRC in PUBG/Overwatch/Apex Legends it's independent and independent is the default here, but the calculator states "affected" - is this preferred, and if so, why? Is it a matter of preference? Will both modes result in MM 0%?

1. Legacy will lock the scaling to a base FOV of 65 Hdeg 4:3, and scopes will stay the same regardless of your actual FOV settings. Legacy was previously broken in the game where the coefficient was applied when legacy was on, but it's fixed now so I will add support for this again.

2. Gradual is the most intuitive yes, the others can result in a sudden sensitivity increase or decrease.

3. Both methods will work with the selected matching method, which one is most preferred I'm not sure.

• Wizard
5 hours ago, Smash-Crunch said:

If Legacy and Relative with 0 Monitor Distance Coefficient are supposed to be the same, how come the calculator gives different values?

It's only the same if you set the FOV to 65 Hdeg 4:3 (which is 80.690944 configured in the game). Legacy is locked to scale to this FOV while relative will scale to the configured FOV.

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, hussamada61 said:

should i use legacy or relative if i dont want to change any multiplier. i only want what will work for my muscle memory and what i will pick up quickly. for iron sights or snipers

Legacy will be quite a bit faster for aims than relative at 0 if you play with increased FOV. It depends on what you are used to, but if you play with the default FOV (80) they are almost identical.

• Wizard
25 minutes ago, hussamada61 said:

i play at 103 fov which is the same for overwatch what would be the best (legacy or relative) for iron sights at least to pick up quickly and match my muscle memory 

It depends on your relative aim sensitivity settings in Overwatch, but relative would be better than legacy most likely.

22 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Legacy will be quite a bit faster for aims than relative at 0 if you play with increased FOV. It depends on what you are used to, but if you play with the default FOV (80) they are almost identical.

So basically no one on PC will be using the default FOV that matches what console players see. So for (almost) every situation we should be using Relative at 0%? I mean, I don't know anyone who would be on this website that chooses to use the same FOV as what consoles are restricted to.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Smash-Crunch said:

So basically no one on PC will be using the default FOV that matches what console players see. So for (almost) every situation we should be using Relative at 0%? I mean, I don't know anyone who would be on this website that chooses to use the same FOV as what consoles are restricted to.

The idea behind the legacy option is to have ADS and scopes behave like they did in old CoD games where you didn't have separate sensitivity for them. So for those who are used to that the legacy option is what you would use.

1 hour ago, Smash-Crunch said:

in a sense this is the same kind of thing as professional csgo players sticking to black bars 4;3 instead of 16;9 once you reach a certain point of preference/ having mastered a certain fov it is certainly logical to stick to that

Hey guys have a small question if anyone is able to help? I'm trying to copy my old BFV settings to MW, I'm just trying to get a 1:1 with hipfire and ADS in cod, can anyone lend a hand? 

edit: my sensitivity in bfv hipfire is the same as my ads, trying to get same hipfire sensitivitry in battlefield v as my hipfire and ads in cod

clear.PNG

Edited by xdxdflamerdog
clarification
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, xdxdflamerdog said:

Hey guys have a small question if anyone is able to help? I'm trying to copy my old BFV settings to MW, I'm just trying to get a 1:1 with hipfire and ADS in cod, can anyone lend a hand? 

edit: my sensitivity in bfv hipfire is the same as my ads, trying to get same hipfire sensitivitry in battlefield v as my hipfire and ads in cod

Need to know your existing settings for all the BFV sensitivities.

Soldier Mouse Aim Sensitivity 
Vehicle Mouse Aim Sensitivity 
Soldier Zoom Aim Sensitivity
X Zoom Sensitivity  (probably same for all powers?)

Hi there, my soldier mouse aim sensitivity is 20, vehicle mouse aim is 20, soldier zoom aim was at 100 and magnifcation zoom sensitivities were all at 20 I believe, if im not mistaken the same sensitivity across all of them.

edit: my 360 distance was 11.22 inches looking at my screenshots

Edited by xdxdflamerdog
clarification
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, xdxdflamerdog said:

Hi there, my soldier mouse aim sensitivity is 20, vehicle mouse aim is 20, soldier zoom aim was at 100 and magnifcation zoom sensitivities were all at 20 I believe, if im not mistaken the same sensitivity across all of them.

If that is correct, this would perfectly replicate your settings:

image.png

But note that 20% for all the aims means they are very slow. This might be your preference though :)