Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

This.

BTW, legacy is the same as coefficient 0 with FOV 65 in Hdeg 4:3. But it is locked to this FOV and does not change when you change the FOV in the game.

DPI Wizard and fortunate reee, thanks for the information and answer and quick response.

Hello guys how are doing Dpi wizard Can please help me I’m struggling to covert my kovaak setting to warzone I’ve tried 0 monitor distance but it kindda weird so would you help me to adjust it? I need to match hip fire to ads 

playing on 1920/1080

103 overwatch scale fov affected

dpi 400

8.4 sensvisty 

• Wizard
30 minutes ago, nightxmare911 said:

Hello guys how are doing Dpi wizard Can please help me I’m struggling to covert my kovaak setting to warzone I’ve tried 0 monitor distance but it kindda weird so would you help me to adjust it? I need to match hip fire to ads 

playing on 1920/1080

103 overwatch scale fov affected

dpi 400

8.4 sensvisty 

Do you have any aim preference in Overwatch?

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

preference

I didn’t get it but if you meant have you played it before i would say yes but not alot i was always practicing in kovaak but getting disappointed when i saw non improvement in warzone I don’t know is it the calculation or I’m bad

12 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Depending on what your FOV Measurement is set to in Kovaaks, the FOV values in the games aren't necessarily the same. If it's set to Overwatch and 103 you should use 70.5328 in MW to get the same FOV.

Sorry...

but I’ve searched and found that it has the same fov 

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, nightxmare911 said:

Just wondering about something 

when I choose a specific weapon for example : shotgun the ads for ti is 48 but when I choose all it change to 0.67 how !!!

You need to set the correct Sensitivity 1 value (hipfire sensitivity). There's usually no need in selecting a specific aim, using the "All" conversion will work in most cases.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me out I'm confused about the FOV and how playing on 4:3 affects the sensitivity.
I'm trying to do is convert my sens from CS:GO Scoped sens to Warzone. I play at 90 fov on warzone with legacy currently. Thanks in advance!

CS:GO settings
Stretched 1024:768
400 DPI
2.2 Sens
Scoped 1

• Wizard
1 minute ago, hitscan75 said:

Hello ! I'm trying to convert my Apex fov to Modern Warfare, but the converter always shows me 80 ne matter what for MW (coming from any game even). I don't quite understand why, is this because both game have different fov types?

Enter your FOV for Apex using the default FOV Type (Multiplier), then select Hdeg 16:9 (so the value is converted) and use this value in MW.

• 2 weeks later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe if you are using the 'independent' ADS FoV setting with Relative and Monitor Coefficient of 0.00, then you should be using Legacy instead.

Why? Despite having the exact same ADS FoV because of the independent setting (e.g. 60? on an AR), two players with 90 hipfire FoV and 120 hipfire FoV respectively with the same sensitivity setting will have the ADS scaling significantly altered based on their hipfire/look FoV,  despite it being a fixed ADS FoV independent of the look FoV (i.e. the 60 ADS sensitivity will be scaled from the 90, and the second player will have their 60 scaled from their 120 making their 60 FoV move a lot slower, and like this for all weapons). Turning your FoV up will cause your ADS sensitivity to decrease. 

With Legacy though, you are scaling your independent ADS off a fixed FoV model of 80 (or an 'imaginary' look FoV of 80) which can be considered as a base for the other weapons to scale.This is the proper way to scale an 'independent' ADS setting - the FoV of 80 was intended to be the base to scale the independent ADS setting of the other weapons off which are very close to it (i.e. zoom/fov based scaling should be within the various fixed ADS levels of the weapons themselves (between the weapons themselves) rather than based on an external look FoV since you're using the independent setting). 

This way you can maintain a higher look/hipfire FoV (100+) without affecting your now actually independent FoV ADS setting scaling. Otherwise, with a coefficient of 0.00 you will either have a too fast look FoV or a too slow ADS FoV because activating independent will cause look FoV to significantly alter the fixed scalings of independent ADS FoV.

So basically independent works best with legacy, affected works best with relative. 

Was looking for an ADS ratio to try to replicate a 1:1 cm/360  between my FoV of 103 and an 'imaginary' ADS FoV of 80 (which I decided to consider a 'base' for the other independent FoVs to scale off rather than my 103 since I'm using independent not affected) when I realised that is what Legacy does itself without needing to input any ADS multiplier. 

Edited by .HB-
  • Wizard

This is why you should base all ADS calculations on the same source in the calculator, then they will all be the same regardless of the hipfire FOV.

7 hours ago, .HB- said:

With Legacy though, you are scaling your independent ADS off a fixed FoV model of 80 (or an 'imaginary' look FoV of 80) which can be considered as a base for the other weapons to scale.

It's actually 65 FOV in 4:3, but it's close to 80 in 16:9 (80.69).

• Wizard
24 minutes ago, DB1 said:

Hi guys, been struggling with this for a long time, how can i get my high magnification to match my hipfire? im getting the feeling it isnt possible?? Thanks in advance

What exactly do you mean? Not the same 360 distance? If so that is terrible to scopes as it makes them insanely sensitive.

9 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

What exactly do you mean? Not the same 360 distance? If so that is terrible to scopes as it makes them insanely sensitive.

I thought my widow sens was the same as my 360 on overwatch?

26 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Is your Widow sens 100? That's the same 360 distance.

No I have that at 37.89. Guess I was mistaken. My main issue is the 3.5x scopes feel awful, the other ones I can deal with

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Strange, they should all scale exactly the same, keeping the tracking speed equal between all scopes. 

My red dot / holo ones seem to match my hipfire. Longer range snipers are much slower but this works because of the distance. 3.5x ish mid range (VLK, cronen etc) seem to match my sniper one, dramatically slower than my red dot/holo

• Wizard
1 minute ago, DB1 said:

My red dot / holo ones seem to match my hipfire. Longer range snipers are much slower but this works because of the distance. 3.5x ish mid range (VLK, cronen etc) seem to match my sniper one, dramatically slower than my red dot/holo

The 3.5X has about half the FOV of the holo, so the 360 distance will be about twice as long. But if it's too slow for you you should try a different matching method like MDH 100%, which instead of tracking speed keeps the same distance to move to the edge of the monitor. To do this just set the coefficient to 1.78 and keep everything else.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=a2cd332f746a578e7b667986dffce95e

Hey guys, I am trying to convert my MW ADS sens to Kovaak's Hip's sense (as the ADS sens for Kovaak is not available for every training, if this is a poor idea please let me know). I play with 6 sens, 120 FOV, relative with coefficient 0 percent and ADS affected. As this is my first time using this website properly, I would really appreciate it if someone could verify my calculations. Thanks in advance!

My logic essentially is to select the ADS I want to train (either AR iron / reflex sight or SMG iron / reflex sight in my case), and use the FOV the tool calculates as an FOV value for Kovaak's but I am not certain this method is accurate. I am also not entirely certain I converted my ingame MW setting of relative, 0 percent coefficient correctly into the Monitor distance vertical field, is it supposed to be 0 percent and then 100 percent scale?

kovaak.thumb.png.32b31a7ca133726e94ec016ec28527a7.png

Edited by Wiet Pot