Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Quake Live sensitivity struggle

I'm not sure what's happening, but I cannot seem to get the right 360 distance at all. I've used the calculator for quite some time and I've never encountered a problem like this. Am I doing something wrong? [Yes im aware of Counter Strikes fov being limited to 90 when using the 4:3, Im just using the image as an example :)]

My_Calcualtor.png

Edited by Artiyom
A correction =P
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Artiyom said:

Wow you guys are fast! I know exactly what you mean and I'll submit a more reasonable example below. Sorry to have to bother again!

This should be perfect, these two games are using the same sensitivity formula, so their sensitivity will be the same :)

Their zoom sensitivity values will be different though, since they scale differently with FOV.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

This should be perfect, these two games are using the same sensitivity formula, so their sensitivity will be the same :)

Their zoom sensitivity values will be different though, since they scale differently with FOV.

Okay so I'm sorry that it took me so long to response AND to be a bother. I just got finished putting together a video that shows my current settings/mouse to edge distance in both games for reference. I'm not sure if you're allowed to view it, but if you are that'd be extremely helpful, and if you could please tell me what's happening, that would be fantastic. I honestly don't know where i'm going wrong with this :(

Edited by Artiyom
I never use forum's please forgive