Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

360 distance in other games

When I use MDH 0% on some games it feels very slow, then I try at 100% it feels better but still slow. I then tried using 360 distance with different fov and found it to be pretty good.

Is 360 the way to go when getting hipfire sens. If so does the fov really matter??

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
4 hours ago, Nick said:

Is 360 the way to go when getting hipfire sens.

In my opinion yes, as it will make it easier to navigate. Different FOV's will visually feel different, but since hipfire is usually used for navigating and not aiming, having a consistent 360 distance is more important.

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

In my opinion yes, as it will make it easier to navigate. Different FOV's will visually feel different, but since hipfire is usually used for navigating and not aiming, having a consistent 360 distance is more important.

ok thx!! one more thing for games like csgo, star wars, halo etc  that are primary hipfire is 360 the way to go??

12 hours ago, Nick said:

ok thx!! one more thing for games like csgo, star wars, halo etc  that are primary hipfire is 360 the way to go??

as a rule of thumb id recommend starting your conversion in a game like bordelands 2/3 , overwatch , destiny2 since those tend to be very restrictive with their input sections so swapping to them is not as easy as switching away from them this way you should have an easier time converting your 360 distance even to bad games (input wise)

Edited by fortunate reee
3 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

as a rule of thumb id recommend starting your conversion in a game like bordelands 2/3 , overwatch , destiny2 since those tend to be very restrictive with their input sections so swapping to them is not as easy as switching away from them this way you should have an easier time converting your 360 distance even to bad games (input wise)

ok ill try them. 

I tried all 3 and they don't match the exact same 360 distance ??