FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

VALORANT

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, 90skidd said:

so if my mouse movers 2 inches on the pad it'll move 2 inches on screen too?

Matching that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. To do it you have to match the DPI of the mouse to the PPI of the monitor, which in most normal cases would be around 100 DPI, which  is incredible slow.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Matching that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. To do it you have to match the DPI of the mouse to the PPI of the monitor, which in most normal cases would be around 100 DPI, which  is incredible slow.

I see, thank you for explaining. I'm just experimenting to see whats best for my muscle memory. What would you suggest?

• Wizard
Just now, 90skidd said:

I see, thank you for explaining. I'm just experimenting to see whats best for my muscle memory. What would you suggest?

The best way is to base all calculations on a game you are really comfortable in. And it should be a game with good sensitivity settings and scaling.

Rainbow Six Siege is for instance a terrible game to base anything off of, as it scales every single scope differently. Games like Apex, BF1/BFV or Overwatch are a lot better.

If you want to base your sensitivity off of Windows, try both 0% and 100% in the link I provided earlier, one of them should feel more natural than the other.

16 minutes ago, rayanedz213 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello, I did a glitch to have actual 4:3 stretched in valorant and I was wondering if the zoom sens were the same as 16:9

image.png.3dfd8a9890a410f0a21fb81870ddf828.png you should be more specifics about the surroundings

image.png.771d47d5af1b0686d85fd4ed453f8996.png this would be 1.0 in valorant

the calculator has an option you can use to convert different resolutions   image.png.052119b7a9850d9e437ecfac3e50e686.png

id generally suggest not depending on stretched res since its

a pain in the ass when trying to play more than one game

especially when that game has a different fov

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Quackerjack said:

since everyone recommend MDV 0%. Is this really the way for a game that needs a lot of flicks? Example converting Csgo sens to valorant. Most time u hold angle or flick. So MDH 100% should be perfect. But still ppl recommend MDV 0% which is good for tracking?

at this point i would not consider "perfect" a term worth using in this field

image.png.e553bea27bff7f8ad994ca3df0d61cc5.png in this specific case is stick to the focal length 360 since it works like a charm

after some testing i kind of appreciate the consistency 0% offers when it comes to tracking + even  flicks ,once you get used to it

to me 0% gives a weird sense of space ,for lack of a better word i don't need to think how much ill have to move and if i miss slightly correcting my aim is intuitive which comes in more than handy

when trying 100%/ 133% my flicks were "pretty clean" however from time to time it felt counter intuitive / my inputs didn't properly correlate to the motion , this was especially notice abel when missing a shot or large flick and having to correct my input ( whilst feeling somewhat lost )

i think its important to differentiate in this case just because 0% excels at tracking doesn't mean that is its only up sight .

i would rather stick to 1 consistent type of ads scaling than switching around all the time  this way i feel confident in my ability to hit shots within a 90/ 106+ deg field of my vision

in the end of the day it's still preference i guess

I've read through this thread and I'm still a bit confused on conversion. 

I'm attempting to convert my awp zoom sens in cs to valorant as well but I'm not sure if zoomed 1 & zoomed 2 is just the first level and second level of zoom when scoped in. 

My CS zoom sens is .93, and 1.55 in game so I converted my normal aim sens to .478 which works perfectly however I just can't seem to make it feel similar. It just feels off. I also tried adding .011 to my zoom sens like someone posted earlier in this thread and that didn't make it feel the same either. 

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Roo said:

So I tried that link and set my cs to zoomed 1 awp and .93 zoom multiplier and I got Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier 0.846 (2.50X - Operator, Marshal) as a result.

Would that be correct?

It depends on how you convert your hipfire (360 distance or MDV 100% etc), but that seems correct yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone. I was playing between two sensitivities in Valorant precisely between .382 and .383. I  wanted something in between and tried to enter in .3825 into the options menu to see what would happen.

I believe the game registers sensitivity input past the shown 3 digits shown in menu! I put in .382375 as my sensitivity and I felt sensitivity change compared to .382 and .383.

To verify some more I then tested .382000 vs .382444 (due to valorant rounding in the game menu)  and felt a slight difference in sensitivity while aiming at the dummies in the training center.

I hope this info helps others!

Edited by volkev
  • 3 months later...

in csgo i play on 1.3 / 400 / 16:9 

i have found that a 360 tracking scenario in the csgo workshop has helped me improve the most, and was wondering how to convert my sens to valorant with a method that retains the same feel / muscle memory / mouse control etc for a 360 tracking scenario, i would assume 360/cm would be ideal but i often overshoot, much more than csgo, please help

• 2 months later...