Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Matching pixel ratio

Hello everyone,

I have tried Valorant,OW and Call of duty warzone (1920x1080,103 FOV) using MDH 0-100% and also MDV and it wasn't close to the main game I was playing which is CSGO(1024x768 str ,2.05 400 DPI) It felt off 

MDH ,MDV wasn't optimal neither the 360 method for me so I was wondering does matching pixel ratio leads to any benefits in aiming cross different FOV games? weather by changing DPI , Resloutions and FOV? @DPI Wizard , @Drimzi

I'm talking about the hipfire here , the zooms and scopes are ok with me using MDH 0% it works great but for the hipfire when I convert from CSGO to Valorant the sens is high and the aim I so not accurate like in CSGO because going from 50.6874  360/cm to 40.3175 360/cm

3 hours ago, Dribbler said:

If you are used to and feel comfortable with standart CSGO zoom sens scaling then matchin MDH 100% would be the most natural thing to do since it will give you  similar sens ratio with other FOVs and res

133.33%vertical

100% mdh would be other games like destiny 2 / valorant etc

also no idea where you picked this one up 

" MDH 100% would be the most natural thing to do since it will give you  similar sens ratio with other FOVs and res"

since that objectively spoken not correct

Edited by fortunate reee
3 hours ago, Mohbaw said:

I'm talking about the hipfire here , the zooms and scopes are ok with me using MDH 0% it works great but for the hipfire when I convert from CSGO to Valorant the sens is high and the aim I so not accurate like in CSGO because going from 50.6874  360/cm to 40.3175 360/cm

for hipfire between csgo and valorant id recommend  reading up on this thread

it offers a nice method to match the perceived sense by matching focal length  with black bars (custom res in valorant )

basically makes sure you can use the same 360 distance for hipfire without getting impacted by the different fov

saw you are using stretched cant help you with that (it aint the play if you dont 1 trick that game btw  )

Edited by fortunate reee
6 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

it offers a nice method to match the perceived sense by matching focal length  with black bars (custom res in valorant )

basically makes sure you can use the same 360 distance for hipfire without getting impacted by the different fov

saw you are using stretched cant help you with that (it aint the play if you dont 1 trick that game btw  )

what's the problem with stretched if you don't mind me asking ?
Also I don't understand the focal length thing should I make my desktop res 2414 x 1358? and play the games with no scaling ? 

if so my maximum monitor res is 1920x1080 it won't let me raise it to 2414x1358.

7 hours ago, Mohbaw said:

what's the problem with stretched if you don't mind me asking ?
Also I don't understand the focal length thing should I make my desktop res 2414 x 1358? and play the games with no scaling ? 

if so my maximum monitor res is 1920x1080 it won't let me raise it to 2414x1358.

My issue with stretched is that your horizontal sens no longer is the same as your vertical sens and it's very hard to match between games, In my opinion it's always better to just get better at aiming.

The point about the focal length thing is if you want the exact same FOV between games, you can do even if the FOV slider doesn't let you. I'd reccomend just getting the FOV as close as possible in the slider and just using 0% MM with that FOV

The focal length matching only really works going from a game with a higher FOV -> lower FOV, Hopefully if it were the other way around they'd have implemented a slider

1 hour ago, Skidushe said:

My issue with stretched is that your horizontal sens no longer is the same as your vertical sens and it's very hard to match between games, In my opinion it's always better to just get better at aiming.
I see

The point about the focal length thing is if you want the exact same FOV between games, you can do even if the FOV slider doesn't let you. I'd reccomend just getting the FOV as close as possible in the slider and just using 0% MM with that FOV

The focal length matching only really works going from a game with a higher FOV -> lower FOV, Hopefully if it were the other way around they'd have implemented a slider

So if I play CSGO 1024x768 HFOV:106.260205 and want it to be 103,because all of my games are on HFOV:103 what should be the movment here in CSGO to cut these extra numbers?

14 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

Valorant HFOV does not get affect by changing the res as I tested in the calculator VFOV does.

I don't mind going black bars as long as I will have the same HFOV cross all my games but I don't know the technique here and I really didn't understand the last part of the thread.

Can you explain what the changes do I need to make in my case here?

9 hours ago, Mohbaw said:

i crossed that out since most of it doesn't apply to you since  you are on stretch

ideally play 16;9 and just stick to csgo 90 fov since a number that low is pretty uniform  and usable in most games whilst lower values can be achieved by using black bars

image.png.b403c61f77e558e6e4db3e62a08a49f4.png

Edited by fortunate reee