Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Warframe

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump for checking the mouse sensitivity settings again. I've also tested my cm/360 in game and there appears to be a slight discrepancy from what the calculator predicts (+-0.5 inches/360 per 1 percent in game), but there's a lot of uncertainty from measurement techniques and the slider.

• 3 months later...

The calculator says I need 2.4% sensitivity, but only mentions how to reliably change it by 5%. After testing, it seems 5% on the sensitivity bar can be further broken down into 15 different settings for 0.33 repeating percent per smallest change on the bar. Might want to lock the calculator's result to thirds of a percent  and show the discrepancy from there. The results from the calculator also seem to be off by a fair amount on my end.

Edited by ygdrad
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well first of all you can't put in decimals anymore, so you can't make it perfectly accurate. And other than that, for me aim sens was waaaaaaaaaaaay too high and I checked multiple times if I calculated it correctly. Right now it's fine for me, not perfect but I managed to manually get it pretty close. This is a very popular f2p game tho so I think lots of people would benefit from having a good calculator in the long run.

I'm not sure if it's possible though, I don't think it's possible anymore to put in decimals. Which seems like a huge failure on the design part of a big shooter game.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
45 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

What exactly are you testing? I suspect different aspect of the game might behave differently.

So basically my 30cm/360 turn rate. When I used 75% MM to match the look sens and aim sens, it would take 60.8cm to turn 360... However I tested in game, it is obviously higher than I expected.

• Wizard
6 minutes ago, Sandros94 said:

Actually I noticed too that warframe calculated sens is way off, even measuring cm/360

What is you sensitivity, expected 360 and measured 360? Also how/where do you test? I'm getting the same results as always when I test 360 distance.

10 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

What is you sensitivity, expected 360 and measured 360? Also how/where do you test? I'm getting the same results as always when I test 360 distance.

Now that you mentioned "where" everything make sense, I feel kinda stupid sorry ahahah
I totally forgot that in this game FOV changes the sens, so when you are at a releay under some speed buffs your fov changes. I redid some test right now on the plains (alone) and measuring my 360 I get my 40cm as I have to (400dpi, 75fov, 2 ingame sens), so it just comes down to the "bad" sens implementation of the game right?

• 1 year later...