Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Gunfire Reborn

im having the same issue i have already tried lowering the dpi this is just not the case the sensitivity is vastly lower than it should be 

i use 360 distance of about 17 inches at 400 dpi the recommended look sensitivity is 2 but i am having to set it to 11 to achieve 17 inches

Edited by joereid1000
  • Wizard
15 minutes ago, joereid1000 said:

im having the same issue i have already tried lowering the dpi this is just not the case the sensitivity is vastly lower than it should be 

i use 360 distance of about 17 inches at 400 dpi the recommended look sensitivity is 2 but i am having to set it to 11 to achieve 17 inches

They've updated the range to be way bigger now, so it's a lot better actually! I've updated the calculations :)

On 5/30/2020 at 11:59 AM, DPI Wizard said:

They've updated the range to be way bigger now, so it's a lot better actually! I've updated the calculations :)

Thank you! Hipfire looks good! Scoped sensitivity feels lower than usual, but that could just be me.

• Wizard
7 hours ago, Snurb said:

Thank you! Hipfire looks good! Scoped sensitivity feels lower than usual, but that could just be me.

That probably depends on what gun you are using. I analyzed it using some kind of sniper with a scope. What are you using?

5 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

That probably depends on what gun you are using. I analyzed it using some kind of sniper with a scope. What are you using?

I think I was using the same sniper gun. It's probably fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
10 hours ago, 1TimePurchase said:

Sensitivity is able to be changed via a config file located at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\duoyi\Gunfire Reborn called "usersetting.ini"
201= Look Sensitivity
206= Scoped Sensitivity
@DPI Wizard

It sadly doesn't support any more decimals though, so you might as well set it in-game.

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
12 hours ago, Audile said:

Does the FOV calculator accommodate 21:9? I believe support for this ratio began in June, at least according to the dev's update notes

Cheers!

image.png.98045580febbb1c52cd876a4f733b53c.png

They did change how FOV works as it is now resolution based and not fixed to 16:9, just updated the calculator :)

• 1 year later...

Hi @DPI Wizard

This game recently added the ability to adjust the zoom levels of scoped weapons. I think it's between 3x and 5x from my recent playthrough. Perhaps you could include this somehow, or maybe just the min, max and default values. No biggy, it's not actually that important, or useful ... but if it's a straightforward task, it may be worth taking a look.

• Wizard
On 5/8/2022 at 9:34 PM, sc0zz said:

This game recently added the ability to adjust the zoom levels of scoped weapons. I think it's between 3x and 5x from my recent playthrough. Perhaps you could include this somehow, or maybe just the min, max and default values. No biggy, it's not actually that important, or useful ... but if it's a straightforward task, it may be worth taking a look.

Added all of them now :)

• Wizard
Just now, sc0zz said:

Great work as usual - gonna try them out now. Thanks.

These zoom levels are true optical zooms btw, so equivalent to BF1 etc. But they are based on a FOV of 103 regardless of your configured FOV.

The game seems fun, I think I have to try it a bit more than just rushing through until I get a scoped weapon :D

12 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

These zoom levels are true optical zooms btw, so equivalent to BF1 etc. But they are based on a FOV of 103 regardless of your configured FOV.

The game seems fun, I think I have to try it a bit more than just rushing through until I get a scoped weapon :D

I need the widest FOV in this game than any other game for some reason. It is fun, and challenging at harder levels. 178 hours and I've yet to touch the co-op, so y'know hit me up if you ever want to try that 👍😉

@DPI Wizard Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention, there is a scroll (or upgrade) that increases zoom levels by x2 so I think the max is x7 - I will never use that but someone might.

Edited by sc0zz
  • 2 months later...
On 6/20/2020 at 9:21 AM, DPI Wizard said:

It sadly doesn't support any more decimals though, so you might as well set it in-game.

It does now, in 2022, or at least from valorant -> gunfire it seems to be accurate when I put in 1.624 vs 1 or 2 or 1.6. Could be wrong? but the others definitely feel different