Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Phantasy Star Online 2

• Wizard

Just to clarify for anyone being confused by the calculation:

For left/right you enter the left/right sensitivity and the correction will be calculated. 

For up/down you enter the correction and up/down will be calculated. 

If you use the All calculation this will happen automatically. 

I don't know if this has any impact on the calculations but in game only mouse correction goes up to 200 while left/right and up/down only go to 100, but in the calculator all three max out at 200. I just set the values I got as they were under 100 and it feels pretty good, but I thought I'd point it out just in case.

image.png.f09d2dc3cb1e6ba9c85f7240e9a60f2c.png

In any case, thanks for adding it 👌

Edited by Rukishou
phrasing
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, Rukishou said:

I don't know if this has any impact on the calculations but in game only mouse correction goes up to 200 while left/right and up/down only go to 100, but in the calculator all three max out at 200. I just set the values I got as they were under 100 and it feels pretty good, but I thought I'd point it out just in case.

In any case, thanks for adding it 👌

Updated 👍

Thank you for adding this game, I've been playing lots recently.

I've played with the values a few times and I can't quite seem to get the right sensitivity, I'm aiming for around 12 inches or a foot and I feel like I'm getting closer to 24 inches in-game. I tried starting from a different horizontal value and got the same results, If you have any insight into what I might be doing wrong on my end, please let me know!

Annotation 2020-06-14 154831.png

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, yesterknight said:

I've played with the values a few times and I can't quite seem to get the right sensitivity, I'm aiming for around 12 inches or a foot and I feel like I'm getting closer to 24 inches in-game. I tried starting from a different horizontal value and got the same results, If you have any insight into what I might be doing wrong on my end, please let me know!

There's quite a lot of negative acceleration in this game, do you get the same distance if you move the mouse really slowly compared to very fast?

15 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

There's quite a lot of negative acceleration in this game, do you get the same distance if you move the mouse really slowly compared to very fast?

Thanks for the quick reply!

I do seem to be getting similar results albeit my method of laying out a measuring tape on my desk and using a point of reference in the lobby area might not be the most accurate... I wasn't aware that this game had negative mouse acceleration either, so that's on me as well. I hope I haven't wasted too much of your time. 😅

• 7 months later...
  • Wizard
20 hours ago, Carlos Resurreccion said:

@DPI Wizard is the sens the same for the Z mode (where you press Z and it goes to the over the shoulder view). It seems the game lets you set separate sens options for hipfire and OTS mode, could you add it to the calculator?

Checked it now, and the sensitivity and FOV is actually the exact same, but in OTS mode there's weirdly enough a bit of smoothing or acceleration not present in the Standard View. So it might feel somewhat different, but just use the same settings as for the Standard View.

• 1 year later...

@DPI Wizard Hi, I tried to put the values the calculator gave me, but the sensitivity at max camera distance (in both PSO2:NGS and PSO2) is a lot less than mine (measured from side to side of my mousepad)

The closest to my usual sens is, for PSO2:NGS, on the 2nd level of zoom (with the 1st being the closest to the character) (changed with "-" and "+") and, for PSO2, on the 1st level of zoom.

I'm converting from Quake Live with 2.52 and 800 DPI.

The values the calculator gave me are:

• Standard View:
    • Left/Right: 50
    • Up/Down: 85
    • Mouse Correction: 26
  • Over-the-Shoulder View:
    • Mouse Correction: 23

Thanks in advance

Edited by koraynilay
add values that the calculator gave me
  • Wizard
17 hours ago, koraynilay said:

@DPI Wizard Hi, I tried to put the values the calculator gave me, but the sensitivity at max camera distance (in both PSO2:NGS and PSO2) is a lot less than mine (measured from side to side of my mousepad)

The closest to my usual sens is, for PSO2:NGS, on the 2nd level of zoom (with the 1st being the closest to the character) (changed with "-" and "+") and, for PSO2, on the 1st level of zoom.

I'm converting from Quake Live with 2.52 and 800 DPI.

The values the calculator gave me are:

• Standard View:
    • Mouse Correction: 26
  • Over-the-Shoulder View:
    • Mouse Correction: 23

Thanks in advance

There was quite a lot of changes here, I've updated it now and added the different zoom levels :)

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

There was quite a lot of changes here, I've updated it now and added the different zoom levels :)

Thank you, by selecting a zoom level, I get the sens for that zoom level, right? Because, on NGS, selecting level 5 and using the same Quake Live sens I get a slower sens (about 1/4 of a 360 less than my usual).

Also, what zoom level should I put for normal PSO2, since in game there are only two (as far as I saw)?

• 9 months later...
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, Carlos Resurreccion said:

Hey guys, what am I doing wrong? The sens is insanely slower than my valo sens of 360 deg distance 18 ish inches. I'm in town, is that why? There's no way this is at 18 inches. FPS is 150-200, mouse Hz is 125, I tried 1000hz and 8000 Hz it's all the same

Also, not sure if there's any difference in town, I've only tested it as early as possible in the game.

And are you selecting the correct camera distance according to what you are using?

23 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Also, not sure if there's any difference in town, I've only tested it as early as possible in the game.

And are you selecting the correct camera distance according to what you are using?

Yes selected farthest camera distance. Even if I set it to 360 distance conversion,there's no way its 18 inches, my mouse pad is 900mm long and it goes the entire length and doesn't 360.