Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Windows sensitivity affects in game aiming if you match!!!

• 2 months later...

Hello sorry for my English, I spent a year thinking about "how to find your ideal sensi". I ended up in this period reading some articles about the movement of the wrist, in short you find something close to 75 °. But I couldn't "convert" that angle and distance, until I thought of a simple idea, convert it to pixels. I do not know if what I thought is right then I would like your opinion on the matter. I put the resolution of my work area 1920x1080 and did the same with the blank area in paint, on the website I converted this way https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=2d0c0f7c8b444c574292201b2fef8556 (1920 pixels = 20 "). In paint I made the movement of the wrist from radial to ulnar (from left to right, trying to get the maximum amplitude), I found something close to 750 pixels, converting something close to 20 cm, after that I converted mdh 0% for all games https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=c3b980b11f447a3f6f63bcdda0be7931 After that I felt my performance increased between games. I have quick movements in games that use a higher fov and accuracy in games like cs and valorant that use a smaller fov.

41 минуту назад, gogofx сказал:

Hello sorry for my English, I spent a year thinking about "how to find your ideal sensi". I ended up in this period reading some articles about the movement of the wrist, in short you find something close to 75 °. But I couldn't "convert" that angle and distance, until I thought of a simple idea, convert it to pixels. I do not know if what I thought is right then I would like your opinion on the matter. I put the resolution of my work area 1920x1080 and did the same with the blank area in paint, on the website I converted this way https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=2d0c0f7c8b444c574292201b2fef8556 (1920 pixels = 20 "). In paint I made the movement of the wrist from radial to ulnar (from left to right, trying to get the maximum amplitude), I found something close to 750 pixels, converting something close to 20 cm, after that I converted mdh 0% for all games https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=c3b980b11f447a3f6f63bcdda0be7931 After that I felt my performance increased between games. I have quick movements in games that use a higher fov and accuracy in games like cs and valorant that use a smaller fov.

MDH 200% = Equal pixel by pixel 

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2020 at 7:29 PM, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

Hello guys,

That's right. Philosophy of my utility is to set exact same sensitivity as you have in Windows to game. No matter of 360° in game.

Only black values on white background can be changed. I lock the sheet, because i worried, that people will break the formulas during using it. You can unlock the sheet.

01.jpg.f6f1e8dfdd1e5f8245263c0a43b72e18.jpg   or    02.jpg.89075c90601b6ad9b23b888e8ad4e6fb.jpg

The quickest way how to understand my utility, is to understand the "real sensitivity". It's means if we move the mouse on the mousepad by 1 inch, the cursor/croshair on the screen will move about this physical distance in Windows or Game.

obrazek.png.fdb0261c46aba2f2e0ce8f2046667166.png

Look at this example below. 360° distance is same (red line) but real sensitivity (green line) differs a lot. It mean when you want to hit the enemy head from your current cursor position on pictures below. it will be something like this:

• 1) your eyes will measure the physical distance between enemy head and your current cursor position on screen.
  • 2) your brain will tell you, you have to move your mouse on mousepad about this (Windows sensitivity) distance to get the head shot.
  • 3) you will miss the head shot in game exactly as green line is showing

But it's of course only at the beginning of playing, after some time you will get used to it (warming up). Because your brain is continuously adapting on changes.

obrazek.png.fbe4aec7907951edbea9322af42d10ca.png

After you stop playing and return to windows. Try to hit very quickly some far icon, and you will see that you will miss this icon. Because you are used to game sensitivity during playing. And this happens all over again in every game. This is also very noticeable if you switch to the desktop while playing. You can immediately tell, there is a difference in sensitivity. And my utility is designed to remove these differences.

In these two games you can set exact (100%) same game and real sensitivity if you will use resolution in ratio 4:3 like example below.

obrazek.thumb.png.208ce8dba346f7d061f83d60344a2d70.png
It's achieved by this: putting the pink value to game sensitivity, it will balance the vertical sensitvity. After that put blue value to m_yaw command, it will balance the horizontal sensitivity.

Thanks, I will try to add a sheet or picture with this kind of explanation, so that people could start using it quicker.

I'm working now on new version of utility. There will be possibility to find a sweet spot between game and real sensitivity (for now manually). I also discover that i have a mistake in formula for Goldsource games. It will affect nothing if you do not change FOV, otherwise it will show wrong information about sensitivity.

obrazek.png.7e3b84591aaa4ad7d342ef698bb243e9.png

Regards

Bro, I see you got a good point and marvelous excel building. But could you provide a brief conclusion for your idea? Do you mean your research supports that 100% for monitor vertical match or 56.25% horizontal match give the ideal transition from windows sens to 3d game sens?

18 hours ago, cchhqq said:

Bro, I see you got a good point and marvelous excel building. But could you provide a brief conclusion for your idea? Do you mean your research supports that 100% for monitor vertical match or 56.25% horizontal match give the ideal transition from windows sens to 3d game sens?

Hello. I'm using 100% vertical. Why i decided for that, you can find in this topic. Please note, that there is no ideal solution, everything has its pros and cons.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Merinda18 said:

I did some test and i think real reason why its so hard to play with 0% because of 6/11 and 1.0 pixel ratio
I tried 3/11 4/11 And its a lot easier to play with 0% MDH/MDV

I used %0 windows to game with 3/11 1600DPI before 1600 dpi I played cs go with 6/11 400 dpi and I realised aiming heads is hard in long range because my cursor skips the target then I switched to 1600 3/11 and it helps a lot. Currently I'm on 2300DPI 3/11 wps with %100 mdh it works good for me.