Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Hyper Scape

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, but this game fortunately uses the same scaling (MDV 100%) for all scopes!

until they change that because one guy cried 😵

The sniper is the only one with a proper zoom it seems, the others just move in a tiny bit at 100fov at least

Edited by ZSOJI
3 hours ago, Blixtmen said:

anyone know what setting the ADS multipliers should be for focal length scaling? if it's possible

image.png.a936363dfcb8cca6f2c03214a2066dda.png

match fov or use

image.png.286ac747da0c54d8d552f4ef6603fd1c.pngif you cant match fov 

as dpi wizard mentioned tho no decimal support so odds of getting a decent conversion are low

image.png

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, chenifa said:

@DPI Wizard

Can you test what the "mouse acelleration" setting does? In the description it says it enables raw input.....and the cfg command is "RawInputMouseKeyboard". Naming it mouse acelleration would be very inappropriate though.

At the moment I don't think it's either (acceleration nor raw input), as raw input seems to be on no matter what without any acceleration. This is good though, as it makes mouse input consistent. But the options are a bit confusing.

But beware that this might change suddenly if they correctly implement it.

• Wizard
10 minutes ago, Rihta said:

Im newish here so sorry for the stupid question but sometimes is says multiplier instead of sensitivity for sensitivity 2. Does that mean I need to multiply it with my cs sens? (1.2*58=70)

No, all calculations are already done in the output. It's just named multiplier because it is a multiplier for the sensitivity in that particular game.

2 hours ago, Rihta said:

Im newish here so sorry for the stupid question but sometimes is says multiplier instead of sensitivity for sensitivity 2. Does that mean I need to multiply it with my cs sens? (1.2*58=70)Screenshot_1.png.75f1d4d29ed84cbf2a016a30826c7dcb.png

image.png.ced8fff704736f427235469f89abf3cd.pngthat is csgo at default/ 90

if you want the same in ubisoft games you'd have to use 73.74 since the game uses vdeg

you can save yourself some time by doing this image.png.bc66cf9f7ad6ce61c328856a1ad1f4c2.png

Edited by fortunate reee
On 7/3/2020 at 5:59 PM, ZSOJI said:

until they change that because one guy cried 😵

The sniper is the only one with a proper zoom it seems, the others just move in a tiny bit at 100fov at least

cry? dude not all people can play with  MDV 100% or other any number. it might even messed up their muscle memory. i do really want all FPS devs to take a look at how cod MW/WARZONE does about its in-game sensitivity. you can basically change the MDV in game.

by far the worst i have seen is in R6.in R6 acog and 1x scope are done just like they have no idea what to do about the scaling for these two scope.

Hello , 

I know that the config is a bit limited but i thought i'd ask the question and maybe there is a way for it . 

My comfortable general sensitivity is around 7 but even at 100 ads sensitivity it is still way too slow , is there a way to fix this issue without changing the hipfire sensitivity ? 

Because if i want to have a good ads sensitivity i'm gonna lose all control over my movement . 

Edited by iman
1 час назад, iman сказал:

Hello , 

I know that the config is a bit limited but i thought i'd ask the question and maybe there is a way for it . 

My comfortable general sensitivity is around 7 but even at 100 ads sensitivity it is still way too slow , is there a way to fix this issue without changing the hipfire sensitivity ? 

Because if i want to have a good ads sensitivity i'm gonna lose all control over my movement . 

maybe u didnt change fov