Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

the new patch including the scopes will be playable on the r6 test server  tomorrow  .

new  scopes +sliders are confirmed !

some other stuff like colorblind stuff

@DPI Wizard @InBetweenNames @Pyroxia

-----------------------------------------------

image.png.e90cc6fbd3b78024d160a554c35965c0.png

^tts should be accessible through either steam or uplay depending on where you bought your version

and should  use the same config file as the main game.

-----------------------------------------------

https://youtu.be/gaIYZrG9lsA

^footage

Edited by fortunate reee

Hopefully we will get the calculations tomorrow or atleast the fov values, with the fov values you can calculate the 360 yourself using tan(hip/2)/tan(newscope/2) and use the result to multiply your cm360. in my case the hip would be 74 and lets say the new scope will be 60 fov (vertical)  you will have a calculation of tan(74/2)/tan(60/2)=1.3052 x 360cm
This formula will result the same feeling as 0 monitor scaling. You would have to measure the cm and keep adjusting the slider which sucks but it's a good alternative for precise sensetivity matching when it is not yet available on this site.
Downside is that you do need the fov values of the scope.

14 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Still only showing "Expired" here, anything i can do to trigger it?

image.png

were you able to get the most recent update if not there should be the option to verify integrity which might start the download

servers should be live any min now 8 ish

Edited by fortunate reee

@DPI Wizard
Hey I can help you with some things I found.
First off XFactorAiming (old) is now ADSMouseMultiplierUnit (new).

I just tried to make my 1x-ads sens the same and it turned out that 37 Ads in the old patch are almost the same as 26 1x in the new patch, hope that helps.

Edited by xDashyyy
typo
9 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

In-game sensitivity is up, select "In-game" and "Test Serve"r to find it. Config file coming up next!

yo is this am bug image.png.b5da0b4907987b5e6aa1135d817ef9d9.png or is 0% literally 46 across the board

this seems interesting tho , looks like as if they actually listened to the feedback

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, ZeRi said:

The calculations don't show the XFACTOR data anymore? What happend with it? How I am supossed to covert my sens now?

XFactorAiming is not used anymore on the test server version, it's called ADSMouseMultiplierUnit now. If you want to convert for the release version just select it in the Version option.

10 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

XFactorAiming is not used anymore on the test server version, it's called ADSMouseMultiplierUnit now. If you want to convert for the release version just select it in the Version option.

That was the very first option I tried, but it doesn't show XFACTOR data on the "release" version, I will post a screenshot. XFACTOR is still required in the configuration file in the live build of the game.

sens.PNG