Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

• Wizard
8 hours ago, ZeRi said:

That was the very first option I tried, but it doesn't show XFACTOR data on the "release" version, I will post a screenshot. XFACTOR is still required in the configuration file in the live build of the game.

Xfactor is not a part of the hipfire sensitivity, you have to select a scope for it to show up.

9 hours ago, ZeRi said:

That was the very first option I tried, but it doesn't show XFACTOR data on the "release" version, I will post a screenshot. XFACTOR is still required in the configuration file in the live build of the game.

sens.PNG

you are matching hipfire with hipfire

just set both to all and the xfactor (which only affects scopes ) shows up

(if you set your siege hipfire to 1 and let the multiplier deal with it ,the discrepancy gets  lower)

+ in order to correctly match your fov you'd have to use 73.74 vdeg

if you are using 1.0 for scopes in csgo setting your scale to 133.333%vertical monitor distance might help

image.png.1cb7ed9766d2b8084f051afc09eb1679.png

*friendly reminder that you can currently only match 1 scope  accurately without having to change the numbers every time you swap the scope you use

play on the test server for a couple of weeks for the best experience

"Side Note: If you are on PC and have modified the XFactorAiming value of your GameSettings.ini file, this will unfortunately affect the neutral ADS value of 50. Instead, the neutral value will be (1 / XFactorAiming)."

I had previously modified XFactorAiming. What should I change the XFactorAiming value back to reset it? Would 0.02 be okay? Thanks.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, InBetweenNames said:

It looks like if you leave the sliders at 50, FOV at 103 (horizontal), and use default 0.02 ADSMouseMultiplierUnit , you actually get correct focal length matching (monitor distance 0).  Not sure if that's a coincidence or not.  I'm very pleased about the changes.

That is correct, 50 and 0.02 (i.e. 1) is MDV 0% to the configured FOV.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Saikokyari said:

Why is the config file and in game sens converter different? They both have the default multiplier but config is faster then in game,5 5 58 in game is 15.708 cm (800dpi) and config with the same multi and sens is 15.6779

Can you share a link to both of these conversions?

Why is the config file and in game sens converter different? They both have the default multiplier but config is faster then in game,5 5 58 in game is 15.708 cm (800dpi) and config with the same multi and sens is 15.6779

2 minutes ago, Saikokyari said:

9e526d613ccb0c85d4ee7a387b9445ad.thumb.png.fa2f767c96c56387e0813c2401b11627.png

47b9e7aeacd4278f39fbf52df72d1307.png

Forgot to chance the aspect type but its the same result.

• Wizard
10 minutes ago, Saikokyari said:

Forgot to chance the aspect type but its the same result.

Thanks, I see the issue now. There's protection in place in the calculation to prevent scopes from being faster than hipfire as that isn't possible in the game. This works for the in-game calculation, but for some reason it fails for the config file. I will take a look at it and fix it!