Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rainbow Six Siege " How to calculate your 180° sens for 1x scope from your 360° hipfire sens ? "

Hi to be more precise my sens for 360° hipfire is 30cm so it would be logic at least for me that 60cm should be equal to 180° but since hipfire and 1x scope doesn't have the same field of view.. Does someone have an idea of how can i found my 180° sens for 1x from my 360° hipfire sens ? Sorry i'm a noob and also french so please forgive my english. Peace and thanks for any answer !

5 hours ago, MightyJay said:

Hi to be more precise my sens for 360° hipfire is 30cm so it would be logic at least for me that 60cm should be equal to 180° but since hipfire and 1x scope doesn't have the same field of view.. Does someone have an idea of how can i found my 180° sens for 1x from my 360° hipfire sens ? Sorry i'm a noob and also french so please forgive my english. Peace and thanks for any answer !

if you are using 1x it zooms your fov in by about 10% +/- why would that cut your 360 dist in half?

a reduction in relation to the actual fov change would make much more sense 

id recommend not looking at scopes and thinking about a set distance .

each scope has it's very own field of view so using artificial number for one scope wouldn't be logical 

all of that is petty well elaborated in the instructions 

id highly suggest taking a look at all the options used and or recommended by others 

0% monitor distance ( i prefer this myself ,it is considered the best by many  ) 

image.png.199dea17f523b66fb153c0799a69449f.png

other s like and or use 

178%vert , 133vert ,100hor .... 

il y a 56 minutes, fortunate reee a dit :

if you are using 1x it zooms your fov in by about 10% +/- why would that cut your 360 dist in half?

a reduction in relation to the actual fov change would make much more sense 

id recommend not looking at scopes and thinking about a set distance .

each scope has it's very own field of view so using artificial number for one scope wouldn't be logical 

all of that is petty well elaborated in the instructions 

id highly suggest taking a look at all the options used and or recommended by others 

0% monitor distance ( i prefer this myself ,it is considered the best by many  ) 

image.png.199dea17f523b66fb153c0799a69449f.png

other s like and or use 

178%vert , 133vert ,100hor .... 

Oh, the reason why is actually quiete simple. 

I found my hipfire 360⁰ sens by finding my confort zone.

When in neutral position on my mouse pad i have a certain left and right range of movement that i'm confortable in right ?

So from that i decide to set my sens so while playing i'm never out but in my confort zone of movement.

Meaning that i set my hipfire sens to allow me FROM neutral position when going right for example to make a 360⁰ meaning that from neutral = 360⁰ left " UNTIL THE END OF MY CONFORT ZONE " and 360⁰ right " UNTIL THE END OF MY CONFORT ZONE " so if i want to do a complete 360⁰ i just have to do a left or right swap from neutral to the end of my confort zone range.

I need that much sens/movement in camera mode " hipfire " because of the situations i make myself into, i need to be able to react with ease.

But when it comes to " ADS " since " all of my engagements are always in a 90⁰ angle in front of me, i absolutly do not need that much sens/movement speed for ads. So i can get back some accuracy by having a lower sens for my ads. 

So what i'm trying to do is actually simple but i'm new to pc so somethings still goes through my head, is have the same 360⁰ swap but only for 180⁰ this time. 

So in my head if my hipfire 360⁰ swap is made in a range of 30cm then for the same swap in ads i should have 60cm 360⁰ and therefore 30cm = 180⁰ swap since the swap i'm interested in is the 180⁰ one.

In simple termes, i want to be able to make in hipfire a 360⁰ turn in 30cm and in ads 180⁰ in 30cm too.

So my only question is: since the fov is different from hipfire to 1x are those value are right ? 

I'm french sorry for my english.

il y a 56 minutes, fortunate reee a dit :

8 hours ago, MightyJay said:

I found my hipfire 360⁰ sens by finding my confort zone.

When in neutral position on my mouse pad i have a certain left and right range of movement that i'm confortable in right ?

So from that i decide to set my sens so while playing i'm never out but in my confort zone of movement.

Meaning that i set my hipfire sens to allow me FROM neutral position when going right for example to make a 360⁰ meaning that from neutral = 360⁰ left " UNTIL THE END OF MY CONFORT ZONE " and 360⁰ right " UNTIL THE END OF MY CONFORT ZONE " so if i want to do a complete 360⁰ i just have to do a left or right swap from neutral to the end of my confort zone range.

I need that much sens/movement in camera mode " hipfire " because of the situations i make myself into, i need to be able to react with ease.

But when it comes to " ADS " since " all of my engagements are always in a 90⁰ angle in front of me, i absolutly do not need that much sens/movement speed for ads. So i can get back some accuracy by having a lower sens for my ads. 

So what i'm trying to do is actually simple but i'm new to pc so somethings still goes through my head, is have the same 360⁰ swap but only for 180⁰ this time. 

So in my head if my hipfire 360⁰ swap is made in a range of 30cm then for the same swap in ads i should have 60cm 360⁰ and therefore 30cm = 180⁰ swap since the swap i'm interested in is the 180⁰ one.

In simple termes, i want to be able to make in hipfire a 360⁰ turn in 30cm and in ads 180⁰ in 30cm too.

So my only question is: since the fov is different from hipfire to 1x are those value are right ? 

I'm french sorry for my english.

my question was rhetorical 

i was just trying to show you that cutting your sens in half for a 1x zoom scope with less than 10% zoom doesn't make alot of sense

the 360 to 180 idea doesn't make alot of sense given that there are concepts available that are known to be more efficient 

any scaled option used on this site makes your ads slower by a certain amount just that the options most commonly used actuality by a non artificial value  

^that is shown as well as explained in the instructions 

what you are trying to accomplish will still feel weird every single time you play another game /or another gun at another zoom level 

Edited by fortunate reee

Ok, that's cool that you're trying to teach me that there is " better " way, i appreciate that but i wasn't asking for advice or if thing gonna feel weird. I was just asking to an " HOW " do it and that's it. 

All use 360⁰ distance for all of my scope so if i got the 1x right i wont have to be worry about anything else. I do not want have monitor distance ( mouse pad ) scaling for the same reason mentioned before, for " ALL " my scope a want to be in my confort range swap.

Anyway, thank you to taking the time to answer me in the first place. 

Il y a 2 heures, Toidel a dit :

make sure you have fov set to correct value as well or you will get the wrong value

Bro you are actually the goat !

But i'm still not sure that my value are good maybe i did something wrong !

My in game sens is for hipfire H/V 14 or 15 ( i'm still undecided ) - 400dpi - 88 fov - 16/9 - 24pouces monitor.

Can i ask you to do it for me so i can saw if we get the same values ( i have a premium account ) it's just that i'm not quiete familiar with the way the convertor work

What i'm trying to have is exactly half of my hipfire sens when ads with 1x but since my hipfire fov is V88/H119 and the ads fov is V79/H111 i'm not sure to have the good values

1 hour ago, MightyJay said:

Bro you are actually the goat !

But i'm still not sure that my value are good maybe i did something wrong !

My in game sens is for hipfire H/V 14 or 15 ( i'm still undecided ) - 400dpi - 88 fov - 16/9 - 24pouces monitor.

Can i ask you to do it for me so i can saw if we get the same values ( i have a premium account ) it's just that i'm not quiete familiar with the way the convertor work

What i'm trying to have is exactly half of my hipfire sens when ads with 1x but since my hipfire fov is V88/H119 and the ads fov is V79/H111 i'm not sure to have the good values

14 hipfire.png

15 hipfire.png