Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

I cant find my perfect mouse pls help me

Everything started with the Logitech G502 I loved this mouse but from the first day I had some problems with it.

The mouse was a littlebit to low a little bit to thin ( Narrow width ) and too heavy. (but minimal)

Next I tryed the Steelseries Rival 300. This mouse realy great but in this case it was also a small little bit too heavy and to wide and long. I could play brilliant but because the mouse was so long and wide I always fell a bit out of control.

Then I tryed the Logitech G403 it had a perfact shape but this time it was way too high so when I was using windows everything was perfect but when i had to aim realy fast it felt realy weird because of the high so I also feeld a bit out of control. Also the swiches/buttons where too light I could trigger the L-mousebutton by replaicing my mouse on the mousepad.

My next mouse was the Zowie EC2-A and EC1A the EC1A was from the beginning too big but the 2A was fine my only problem was the shape ot the mouse my small and my ring finger feelt realy weird because of the shape I cant explain it but it just did not feel perfect.

You might think that all my complains are very exaggerated and maybe youre right^^

The only mouseses where I had a perfact feeling where the Logitech MX518 and my personal best mouse was the original Logitech G500 (only bad thing was the laisersensor and the mousebutton swiches which where broken after 1,5 years.

Can you suggest me a mouse which I didnot tested maybe which is very simmilar to the G500 but with a good optical sensor like Avago/PWC3310

I bought all mouses on amazon and sendet them back only the G502 and the G403 are still in use I wont send them back because of other use then gaming.

I testet every mouse minnimum 10h ingametime in Battlefield1, Arma3, Farcry3 and some other games.

And yes I tested all mices first in a shop before buying but just touching the mouse without your personal sitting position and game is useless. There are of course some mices which I would never try but all i listed here feeld perfect in the shop.

Sorry for my english im still learning it -_-

Edited by firefall777

Maybe give the Roccat Kone Pure Owl Eye a look? Or Final Mouse Scream edition? The second has a very safe shape and it's about the same length as the G502 with a wider ambidextrous shell. I don't think there's a mouse on the market that's so large and light.  Best of luck. And if it helps you feel any better, I own about 10 gaming mice, myself. It's become a hobby for me to test out peripherals and compare them to see what I like.

• 2 years later...
On 01/07/2017 at 19:17, KandiVan said:

Its a lifelong battle dude. I've used pretty much every competitive mouse in circulation right now and I've settled on the G-Pro or G203.

have you tested the g305 ? since it performs identical to the gpro it is basically a wireless G203 (once you use a aaa convert lithium battery )

• 3 years later...

I loved the original MX518 and MX500. The mouse was great out of the box. And it had a ton of buttons.
I kept buying Logitech mice, but the mice just started feeling weird. 

I ended up switching to razer. And the mouse just felt right out of the box. 

Like even if you could re-create your ordinal setup. Like same mouse, same dpi, same windows sensitivity, same game, same game sensitivity, same monitor. If you've been doing some thing else for a while, or your body has changed, it might feel weird now. But if you knew all those details.. You could try translating them to your current setup. 

My mouse evolution has been quite a ride as well. I remember thinking I was old for Counter-Strike. And was thinking about quit playing. But then I bought Microsoft IE3.0 and was absolutely amazed. The mouse brought me back to the best :D At the time I was playing with my arm placed on the table and making big movements (AWPer). After some time the mouse disappeared from market and there were no replacement. So i tried Zowie EC2-A but I immediately felt a little discomfort. But because I couldn't find anything better at the time of buy. I stick to it. When Microsoft re-released the mouse under Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse, I decided to give it a shot. But I had to give it back immediately as soon as I touched it. After some time, I got used to the Zowie EC2-A, which is smaller. It allows me to control the mouse with my fingers with much more space than Microsoft Pro/IE 3.0. Than one day I got a new computer with some office mouse at work. After some time of use. At home I realized how uncomfortable the Zowie EC2-A is compared to this office mouse... I've never felt anything like this before :D Zowie EC2-A is a great mouse with perfect controls and I can 100% rely on it! But ergonomically, my hand tends to keep looking for a better position to hold the mouse, but never finds it. The mystery office mouse is a Dell MS111 and it seems to be perfect for my hand. The only problem is that I can't find any gaming mouse of this shape. Maybe some DIY project in future.