Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Escape from Tarkov

• 6 months later...

Hello,

am I supposed to add every change turning speed on my equipment and put it in "sensibility 1" ? Does it mean that every time I don't have something similar in my gear, my sensitivity won't be the same?

Does the change turning speed change my ADS or nope?

thanks= )

Edited by ebklord
  • Wizard
3 hours ago, ebklord said:

am I supposed to add every change turning speed on my equipment and put it in "sensibility 1" ? Does it mean that every time I don't have something similar in my gear, my sensitivity won't be the same?

Yes, very tedious unfortunately.

3 hours ago, ebklord said:

Does the change turning speed change my ADS or nope?

No, ADS is not affected by this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
Just now, lagarto said:

The values for the x6 sight are incorrect, the valday ps-320 has 2 modes, x1 and x6, from the tests I did, the value returned by the converter is for x1 mode and not for x6, can you add it?

I think most aims and scopes needs to be re-analyzed after the 12.9 update, but I need to borrow an account or have someone drop me the scopes as they also did a wipe so I lost all mine. It's really annoying that they don't have a test range or something!

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I think most aims and scopes needs to be re-analyzed after the 12.9 update, but I need to borrow an account or have someone drop me the scopes as they also did a wipe so I lost all mine. It's really annoying that they don't have a test range or something!

I can help you with both things, there is a test range but you need some items to have it, I could also give you

15 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I can help you mate. PM me. Will drop you all the scopes etc... or whatever you need.

On 17/01/2021 at 23:58, DPI Wizard said:

Updated existing and added more scopes now. Also clarified exactly which scope the calculation is for as some are labeled as the same power but have different FOV and/or 360 distance.

Thanks to everyone helping me getting my hands on the scopes!

You the best. Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...

How would you convert the sens if your were dropping from 75 FOV to 63 FOV, I'm using .29 with no gear and 450 dpi? It just gives me the same sens even if I drop it down. I can get the sens correct in Kovaaks but trying to transfer it over doesn't seem to work. All my values line up under the calculations tab, but it only gives me the same sense. I can get Kovaaks to match at 75 fov but not 63 fov. Thanks all the work on this game, its mind blowing how difficult sens calcs are in this game.  

• Wizard
15 minutes ago, Reducing said:

How would you convert the sens if your were dropping from 75 FOV to 63 FOV, I'm using .29 with no gear and 450 dpi? It just gives me the same sens even if I drop it down. I can get the sens correct in Kovaaks but trying to transfer it over doesn't seem to work. All my values line up under the calculations tab, but it only gives me the same sense. I can get Kovaaks to match at 75 fov but not 63 fov. Thanks all the work on this game, its mind blowing how difficult sens calcs are in this game.  

360 distance does not change when you change FOV in this game, that's why you get the same sensitivity. The default setup in the calculator for hipfire is to match 360 distance, so the calculation stays the same unless you change to monitor distance, which will instead match the sensitivity based on FOV.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Reducing said:

Sorry, I'm still a bit confused and I've read this whole thread multiple times. This is my screen shot and its not the same in Kovaaks compared to the game, I'm sure I missed a small detail. Thanks for all the help!

That looks correct. As long as you have the same actual FOV in both Tarkov and Kovaak the calculated sensitivity for Kovaak will not change.

I figured out my issue. I had my windows dpi to 200 and for some reason Kovaaks is working off of that and not my default dpi under its profile in logitech. It weird because the Kovaak menus are in 450 dpi, but as soon as I switch to drills it uses the 200 dpi. Thanks once again for all the help!

• 5 months later...
57 minutes ago, stalkerbronet said:

Is it possible to have 0% MDH/MDV in Escape From Tarkov to match all scopes? or do I have to choose just 1?

unless they finally changed that mechanic , the game might still use randomised values based on scope / weight and other factors

last time i checked you could do 1 scope at best ( with far too much effort involved)

Edited by fortunate reee
38 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

unless they finally changed that mechanic , the game might still use randomised values based on scope / weight and other factors

last time i checked you could do 1 scope at best ( with far too much effort involved)

Thats unfortunate to hear, I wanted to try out that game but thats a big turn off for me

Yeah I think they changed how they work.

From tarkov Patch notes:
"The aiming camera will now always be at an equal distance from the weapon. The distance does not depend on the sight installed and the way it is mounted on the gun: on the receiver, on the handguard, etc. The change affects mechanical and collimator sights. Including those used in hybrid sights. "

On 7/4/2021 at 5:18 PM, Donni said:

Yeah I think they changed how they work.

From tarkov Patch notes:
"The aiming camera will now always be at an equal distance from the weapon. The distance does not depend on the sight installed and the way it is mounted on the gun: on the receiver, on the handguard, etc. The change affects mechanical and collimator sights. Including those used in hybrid sights. "

Can you translate this to plebian terms? What does that mean?