Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Escape from Tarkov

12 hours ago, stalkerbronet said:

Can you translate this to plebian terms? What does that mean? 

Ok. People can correct me if I'm wrong. 
1. Scopes looked diffenrently when you installed them on "smaller" guns, like SMG. Now "distance from the weapon" is equal for each gun (distance from your "eyes" to optic).
2. Now VUDU eotech 1x zoom is really 1x zoom. Previosly it vas +- x1.5;  They  fixed HHS-1 hybrid eotech optic (1x zoom now really 1x zoom) too.

On 7/6/2021 at 2:12 PM, AIucardd said:

1. Scopes looked diffenrently when you installed them on "smaller" guns, like SMG. Now "distance from the weapon" is equal for each gun (distance from your "eyes" to optic).
2. Now VUDU eotech 1x zoom is really 1x zoom. Previosly it vas +- x1.5;  They  fixed HHS-1 hybrid eotech optic (1x zoom now really 1x zoom) too.

Does it change anything regarding the uniformity between scopes?

On 06/07/2021 at 15:12, AIucardd said:

interesting thank you

• Wizard
On 7/2/2021 at 7:09 PM, Jeffy14 said:

Hello DPI Wizard,

Would it be possible to check that the sensitivities are still the same after the wipe?
At least the main sights and iron sight for now would be great.
Thank you very  much

The ones I've tested have been the same, but man it would be great with a test range with all equipment for this game...

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

The ones I've tested have been the same, but man it would be great with a test range with all equipment for this game...

there is one, in your "base" after some progression with the quests and stuff have to build to be able to use the "test range"

• Wizard
Just now, kertiek said:

there is one, in your "base" after some progression with the quests and stuff have to build to be able to use the "test range"

Oh, that's great! But... how much progression, and is everything (all scopes, guns, attachments etc) available in the test range?

• Wizard
Just now, kertiek said:

and u can only test stuff that u own, so no free gun/scopes/sights testing.... this aint a game for casuals, but for sure some of the players that interact here will ahve no problem providing the guns and etc that u need

Damn, then it's basically no more valuable (to me) than doing an offline raid with your own stuff. I've been given guns and scopes previously by other players, but I don't play this game myself and with the constant wipes it's hard to re-check everything.

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

Damn, then it's basically no more valuable (to me) than doing an offline raid with your own stuff. I've been given guns and scopes previously by other players, but I don't play this game myself and with the constant wipes it's hard to re-check everything.

u will be able to change weapons, sights, scopes a lot more faster and with no need to load the map over and over everytime u need to change something.

i think in 2 years there has been 3 wipes, but after every wipe u will lose the shooting range, so ye .. it can speed things up a little but its nothing like another fps with free ranges to test everything, like pubg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone else found that after the latest update, changes to shared.ini have no effect in game? I think it now uses a different config file as I have deleted shared.ini and launched the game yet no new file has been created. I have also searched my entire PC for 'shared.ini' but no other file was found. Please can we get an update on the new config file location?

• Wizard
1 hour ago, bread94 said:

Has anyone else found that after the latest update, changes to shared.ini have no effect in game? I think it now uses a different config file as I have deleted shared.ini and launched the game yet no new file has been created. I have also searched my entire PC for 'shared.ini' but no other file was found. Please can we get an update on the new config file location?

Seems like they might have removed the config file completely, can't find it anywhere either.

There's also no sensitivity for the game in the registry, so we might be stuck with the in-game settings only.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Seems like they might have removed the config file completely, can't find it anywhere either.

There's also no sensitivity for the game in the registry, so we might be stuck with the in-game settings only.

Noooo, that sucks so bad. Now I can't make 1600 DPI feel like 800 when looking left and right with MMB. Thank you for looking, I hope they add it back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
On 10/24/2021 at 2:17 PM, Magnus5018 said:

Hi guys, why cant i get my sens to config in escape from tarkov? did you remove it or is it a bug? I want my new sens from R6 to Escape from tarkov and i use the config calculator from your site, but now its not available for eft on your site? in the picture below you can see

EFT NO CONFIG.png

On 10/17/2021 at 10:13 PM, Lorg said:

The EFT calculator had file and in game, now it only has in game option. What happened?

On 10/14/2021 at 1:32 PM, bread94 said:

The config file is back in the calculator now with an updated location!

15 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The config file is back in the calculator now with an updated location!

also, you need to update the name of the config file to Control.ini btw. I know it's not a big deal and people will figure it out but thought I'd let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

When using Aim->All, calculated  MouseSensitivity doesn't change when changing turning speed (Sensitivity 1), has that feature changed in game, or it's a bug here? And also MouseSensitivity is much lower than it should be. No issues when using Aim->Hipfire.

Edited by dnsmorgan

For those who might be wondering, with a new config you can now change any in-game settings without worrying that your sens in config file will be rounded and overwritten. Finally BSG fixed that.

Edit: I was wrong, that still happens when you load into raid.

Edited by dnsmorgan
  • 1 month later...